We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
I’m Jessica Hill, the slightly-unbalanced blogger of Mad in Crafts. I used to spend my days teaching Shakespeare and Longfellow to high school students; now I spend my days saying things like, “Try to make some potty come out.” I am a stay-at-home wife, mommy of two little munchkins, and caretaker of one stinky basset hound. I am addicted to television, allergic to cats, and 30.
Mad in Crafts is a blog dedicated to teaching readers how to combine classic style with modern trends in decorating, DIY, cooking, writing, and more!
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
- Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments
Duck Tape Ruffle Trees
- German Paper Stars
- Glittery Snowflake Felt Coasters
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispenser
- Snarky Christmas Canisters
- Snowy Bible Passage Canvas
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glowing Angel DIY Ornament
- Felt R2-D2 Christmas Ornament Craft
- Merry and Bright Christmas Coloring Page
- Crystal Candy Cane Ornament
- Sparkling Ice Crystal DIY Ornament
- Angelic Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- 24 DIY Garland Crafts for Christmas
- Rudolph and Friends DIY Baby Toys
- Mini Pillow DIY Wreath
- Free Printable Paper Stocking Craft for Kids