49 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts
By: Julia Litz, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
From homemade Christmas ornaments to DIY Christmas decorations to budget-friendly gift ideas, there are so many ways to create more while spending less. Discover 46 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts and learn how to make the holidays a little less expensive. These easy Christmas crafts will help you get you through the worst stretches of winter.
From homemade Christmas ornaments to DIY Christmas decorations, there are so many ways to create more while spending less. Best of all, these easy crafts keep both you and your wallet happy this Christmas.
In this comprehensive collection of homemade Christmas crafts, you'll find ideas for kids, fun Christmas ornaments to make, and so much more. You'll even find homemade Christmas gifts to make and give to close friends. Homemade Christmas crafts are always the best way to make an impression and create an important holiday memory.
Save yourself a trip to a crowded store and brainstorm your own Christmas craft ideas at home. When the season is over, you'll have more money, great keepsakes, and a spirit of the holidays that will never cease.
49 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts
Table of Contents
If you can't get enough of these inexpensive Christmas craft ideas, you can't go wrong with the projects featured in 38 Cheap and Adorable Christmas Decor Ideas. Create your own homemade Christmas ornaments, wreaths, and so much more and discover why it's never been easier to craft for Christmas. Just because you aren't spending a lot of money doesn't mean you aren't producing quality homemade Christmas crafts, so embrace the best aspects of frugal crafting and get to work.
Whip up some Christmas spirit with our fabulous DIY Christmas ornaments below. Homemade Christmas ornaments add character and meaning to your Christmas tree.
Let the winter wonderland outside your window inspire you to create beautiful crafts. These projects are a great way to pass the time when you're snowed in.
If you love budget-friendly Christmas crafts, you'll go crazy for our Recycled Crafts: 22 Table Top Christmas Trees. There's no reason to spend a ton of money on craft supplies or materials when you have so many great items right under your nose (or in your recycle bin). Use books, wood scraps, and so much more to to construct your own miniature trees - it's a great way to get into the holiday spirit when you don't have much space.
Welcome guests into your home this holiday season by creating a gorgeous DIY Christmas wreath. All of these projects add a sophisticated touch to your home when you hang them on your front door.
Buying gifts for all your friends and family can take a toll on your bank account. Save some money this year by making one of these inexpensive Christmas gifts. Keeping your wallet full and your loved ones happy is a win-win!
Free Craft Video:
How to Make a Glitter Paper Christmas Tree
Looking for even more Christmas craft ideas? Don't worry, we've got plenty of budget-friendly, DIY Christmas crafts to help you make more decorations and gifts without spending a fortune. Take a look at our bonus projects below to fulfill all your Christmas crafting desires.
If you're looking for more cheap Christmas craft ideas, be sure to download our FREE eBook: 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas. You'll learn how to save money and get creative during the holiday season by making gifts, DIY decorations, and so much more.
Recycled Newspaper Advent Calendar
Sure, the news is important, but did you know that newspaper is also an awesome resource for crafting? Grab the latest addition and use it to create this fun advent calendar craft. Homemade Christmas crafts are a great way to save money and this project is no exception. The final piece can be placed on a table or mantel all season long.
What are some of your favorite ways to save money when making homemade Christmas crafts?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Ultimate Gift Guide: 295 Homemade Christmas Gifts and Ideas
- 49 Cheap Homemade Christmas Crafts
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- 20 Teacher Gift Ideas for Christmas
- Vintage Framed Snowflake
- 34 Cheap Creative Christmas Gifts
- 7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts & Christmas Gifts in a Jar free eBook
- Chic French Inspired Gift Tags and Tape
- Make a Gift with One of Our 8 Most Popular Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Anthropologie Inspired Holiday Mug
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Painted Christmas Ornaments Video Tutorial
- DIY Rustic Wood Ornament
- Easy DIY Dot Ornaments
- Santa and Snowman Mini Christmas Wreath
- DIY Elf On The Shelf Coat
- Top 100 Christmas Crafts: Christmas Ornament Crafts, Angel Crafts, Wreaths, and More
- Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree Video Tutorial
- Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner
- Truly Unique DIY Snowflake Ornament
- Razzle Dazzle Beaded Snowflake Ornament