38 Cheap and Adorable Christmas Decor Ideas
By: Maggie Kmiecik, Editor for AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
If you love decorating for the holidays, but don't want to go overboard with spending, take a look at our 38 Cheap and Adorable Christmas Decor Ideas. This list is full of DIY Christmas decorations perfect for adding that special touch of the Christmas spirit to your Christmas home decor for less. Learn how to make handmade Christmas decorations that are just as amazing as anything in stores this holiday season, except without the expensive price tags.
38 Cheap and Adorable Christmas Decor Ideas
Table of Contents
Christmas Home Decor for Your Door
Handmade Christmas Ornaments
Outdoor Christmas Decorations
Homemade Christmas Decorations for Your Mantel
There are several ways to decorate for Christmas that involve glamorous crafts for decking the halls.
- Gingerbread Noel Sign - Try your hand at crafting with wood to create a festive little decoration for any door.
- Sparkling Christmastime Frame - Making detailed Christmas frames couldn't be easier with this tutorial.
- Holiday Card Decor - Instead of messing up your walls with tape, use this smart technique to show off your Christmas cards in a whole new way.
- Believe Banner - Share good tidings with your guests through your Christmas home decor.
- Craft Stick Snowflakes - Decorate your wall with this simple, yet adorable snowflake decorations.
- NEW! Tree Branch Star Decorations - Use materials you already have in your back yard to make these homemade Christmas decorations.
- NEW! A Very Vintage Christmas Decoration - Go old-fashioned with this piece of Christmas home decor.
- NEW! Coffee Filter Snowball Light - Light up the night with a few of these fun DIY Christmas decorations.
Greet your guests with a few DIY Christmas wreaths! These tutorials will help you create some gorgeous pieces of Christmas home decor that will have everyone talking.
- Golden Star Door Decoration - This craft star and stenciled sign will shine brightly in the light.
- Glittery Jingle Bell Wreath - Make a DIY Christmas wreath that's durable and welcomes everyone with a nice little ring.
- Commemorative Snow Day Decoration - Make a special winter day last forever by honoring it as one of you DIY Christmas decorations.
- Book Leaf Wreath - Create a gorgeous DIY Christmas wreath out of old book pages with this creative wreath craft.
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath - Craft a stunning DIY Christmas wreath without spending too much this season.
- NEW! Simple Boxwood Wreath - This is one of the easiest wreath crafts around!
- NEW! Super Cute Snowman DIY Wreath - Let Frosty the Snowman greet your guests with the help of this adorable DIY Christmas wreath tutorial.
- NEW! Beautiful DIY Cork Wreath - As far as homemade Christmas decorations go, this is one of the best! Reuse wine works to create a fabulous piece of Christmas home decor.
Your homemade Christmas decorations aren't complete until you've decorated the tree! These DIY Christmas ornaments will help you create your dream Christmas tree on a tight budget.
- Glitter Ball Christmas Ornaments - Make old homemade Christmas ornaments look shiny and new with this tutorial.
- Acorn Nest Ornament - Perfect for a more rustic look, this DIY Christmas ornament is very detail-oriented.
- DIY Striped Paper Ornament - These recyclable homdmade Christmas ornaments can complement any style and color.
- Glittery Ruffle Flower Ornament - Use your leftover felt to make a floral ornament ready to bloom with glitter.
- Holiday Folded Star Ornament- Create these easy, no-sew ornaments to add to your collection this season.
- NEW! Shimmering DIY Ornaments - Make a few of these DIY Christmas ornaments to sparkle on your tree this year.
- NEW! Darling Penguin Ornament - This is the perfect ornament to make with the family!
- NEW! Punched Tin Christmas Lantern - This homemade Christmas ornament is perfect for a more rustic look.
Your DIY Christmas decor shouldn't just look good indoors! Take the fun and festive spirit outside with the help of a few of these homemade Christmas decorations! They're the perfect way to add a little Christmas spirit to your home.
- Lantern for Winter Solstice - Make gorgeous homemade decorations that are also practical.
- Stick Tree - Give your front porch a warm glow with a rustic tree.
- Thrifty Christmas Yard Decorations - Perfect for eco-friendly crafters looking for a standout decoration.
- Pumpkin Snowmen - Don't waste your leftover pumpkins from Halloween! Turn them into festive, painted snowman decorations for the holidays.
- Thrifty Snowman Garden Flag - This cute, inexpensive craft is a great way to add a wintery feel to your front yard.
- NEW! Giant Ornaments Outdoor Decorations - This is one of the coolest DIY Christmas decorations out there!
Mantels are perfect for Christmas decor crafts, as they offer plenty of space and a sturdy surface for some big projects.
- Felt Holiday Trees - Felt crafts are versatile and stand out with a variety of colors.
- Noel Blanc - This will make your Christmas home decor look very upscale and modern.
- Twinkly Waterless Snow Globe - Learn to make a snow globe without any mess.
- Felt Ball Elf - Go for something more mischievous with these fun Christmas characters.
- Thrifty Glitzy Christmas Containers- Add a little glamour to your mantel with these fabulous recycled materials crafts.
- NEW! Cute Epsom Salt Snoman Vase - Use this absolutely adorable homemade Christmas decoration to add a little Christmas spirit to your home this season.
- NEW! Frosty the Friendly DIY Snow Globe - Reusing an old jar you can create a fabuloous DIY snow globe for your mantel.
- NEW! Glamorous Glitter Trees - Glam up your mantel with these simple homemade Christmas decorations.
BONUS: Make even more easy, inexpensive Christmas decorations with projects from our 8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make eBook! Find awesome homemade Christmas ornaments to make, unique Christmas tree ideas, and more in this lovely collection.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 38 Cheap and Adorable Christmas Decor Ideas
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas eBook
- Vintage Butter Dish
- Light Up Block DIY Christmas Decor
- A Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Christmas Tree Ornament Mobile
- Rustic Burlap Candleholders
- "Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects" eBook
- A Vintage Christmas: 15 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- 23 Homemade Christmas Decorations for Around the House
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Glass Ball Christmas Ornament Crafts
- Create-a-Sticker Machine
- 13 Ways To Recycle Christmas Cards
- Fox Chapel Publishing
- Compound Christmas Ornaments for the Scroll Saw
- Melted Candy Christmas Ornament Craft
- Memories of the Beach Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Reindeer Thumbprint Christmas Ornament Craft
- 14 DIY Christmas Centerpieces