"8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make" eBook
By: Julia Litz, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. There are so many ways to show off your holiday spirit. The first step is to decorate your home inside and out. This year, create homemade Christmas decorations instead of buying decorations from a party supply store. Not only will you save money, but you'll also have the satisfaction of knowing that your holiday flair is completely unique. Not sure where to start? There are tons of Christmas decorating ideas in our free eBook, 8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make. This collection includes traditional Christmas figures like angels and Santa, and for more adventurous crafters, there are modern Christmas decorations, too. Download this eBook and see what holiday magic you can make today!
Download your free copy of 8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make today!
8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make
Note from the Editors
What's Inside This Free eBook
Homemade Christmas Ornaments to Make
Christmas Tree Decorations
More Christmas Craft Ideas
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
Sign Up for Our Free Newsletter
Greetings, Christmas Crafters!
The Christmas season is filled with so many great smells, sights, and sounds. Bring a little bit of the holiday spirit into your home with some DIY Christmas decorations. You can deck your halls with ornaments, tabletop trees, advent calendars, and so much more. Transform an otherwise drab space into a winter wonderland.
This eBook includes everything from kids’ crafts to items made from recyclable materials. Feel free to express yourself and show off your own personal aesthetic. After all, the holiday season is all about individuality and ingenuity. Gather up your friends and family members to create cool crafts and adorable keepsakes. Best of all, you can leave these crafts up all winter. They’re so irresistible, you won’t want to put them away even after spring has sprung.
You can find more tutorials, tips, and decorating ideas at AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com.
Our eBooks, like all our Christmas craft projects, are absolutely FREE to members of our crafting community. Please feel free to share with family and friends and ask them to sign up at our website for our free e-mail newsletter.
The Editors of AllFreeChristmasCrafts
Stash Crafted Wrapping Paper Snowman Ornament – Christmas is the season of giving, and with gift giving comes plenty of wrapping paper. Even world class wrappers find themselves throwing out a huge amount of paper scraps. Instead of filling your garbage can, use those discarded paper scraps to make some homemade Christmas ornaments. Hang your ornaments from doorknobs, the ceiling, or the tree and show the world that you can go green this Christmas–in more ways than one!
Snowflake Christmas Tree Ornaments – If the snow and cold has got you down, gather up the kids for a fun ornament crafts activity. Children of all ages can enjoy creating these snowflake ornaments. Let the little ones color and decorate the shapes as they see fit. They'll be so proud to hang their creations on the tree. Be sure to write the date on each ornament. When your children make crafts, they become works of art.
Split Tree – Some people may be hesitant to work with heavy materials like wood to craft their homemade Christmas decorations, but projects like the Split Tree make woodworking a breeze! Grab some scrap wood or head to your local home supply store to gather materials for this rustic project. Paint your tree and embellish it with twine, buttons, glitter, and anything else you dream up. This classic homemade Christmas decoration will certainly impress house guests this holiday.
Sewing Pattern Christmas Tree – Do you have a stack of old sewing patterns you can't bear to throw away? Instead of pitching them, use them to create a vintage table top tree. This quick tutorial shows you how to turn craft foam and paper scraps into an eye-catching piece of Christmas decor.
Seasonal Blocks – If you’re on the hunt for easy Christmas decorating ideas, look no further than this cool craft, which can be modified for any season. Make your own blocks from wood scraps to create this nature inspired display. This project is a great excuse to clear out your scrapbook paper stash. If you like modern homemade Christmas decorations with an edge, you should give this craft a try.
Holiday Countdown Calendar – Many people start their countdown to Christmas long before Thanksgiving, and thanks to this craft, you can, too! Homemade Christmas decorations for your home are the best way to brighten up your space. Display this calendar on your desk or mantel. Use scrapbook paper and other embellishments to create a festive piece that can be re-used every year. Your kids will love counting down the days to Santa's arrival, and you'll love the holiday flair.
Download your copy of 8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make.
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting.
For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of 8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make, you can also subscribe to our Crafty Christmas Ideas newsletter to become part of a fantastic Christmas crafting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Three weekly emails with free ornament crafts, tips, collection pages and more.
- New FREE projects made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our full site of Christmas ornament projects and tutorials for you to enjoy.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the Christmas crafting community.
Download this 8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make eBook now–it’s free! Be sure you subscribe to receive our newsletter Crafty Christmas Ideas, and you will start to receive gift ideas, easy kids' crafts, ornament crafts, and more right away. Whether you're hoping to polish your skills or you've just started craftig, these easy DIY Christmas crafts are sure to inspire you.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Homemade Air Fresheners
- Adorable Felt Christmas Mouse
- A Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes free eBook
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects free eBook
- Tiny Gnome Pom Pom Crafts
- 38 Cheap and Adorable Christmas Decor Ideas
- Always Fresh Felt Mistletoe
- A Vintage Christmas: 15 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- Uniquely-Detailed Paper Snowflakes
- Rustic Pine Cone Light Basket
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glowing Angel DIY Ornament
- Felt R2-D2 Christmas Ornament Craft
- Merry and Bright Christmas Coloring Page
- Crystal Candy Cane Ornament
- Sparkling Ice Crystal DIY Ornament
- Angelic Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- 24 DIY Garland Crafts for Christmas
- Rudolph and Friends DIY Baby Toys
- Mini Pillow DIY Wreath
- Free Printable Paper Stocking Craft for Kids