We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The Sutton Slice is a clay technique that looks impossibly difficult to achieve, yet it's almost as easy as rubber stamping. Clay embedded into the crevices of a texture was transferred to another clay sheet to create this gorgeous and detailed two tone angel. After you try it, you'll want to make several!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Need an easy peasy sewing project that is perfect for the ultimate beginner? Making an infinity scarf is one of the simplest projects… Continue reading: "Winter to Spring DIY Infinity Scarf"
Blended Clay Angel Ornament
Melting Beads Angel
Coffee Filter Angel Wings Ornament
Unique Used Tea Bag Flying Angel
Mussel Shell Angel Ornament
Christmas Angel Plastic Bottle Craft
String Doll Angel Tree Topper
7 Angel Crafts free eBook
Golden Pine Cone Angel Ornament
Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects