We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The Sutton Slice is a clay technique that looks impossibly difficult to achieve, yet it's almost as easy as rubber stamping. Clay embedded into the crevices of a texture was transferred to another clay sheet to create this gorgeous and detailed two tone angel. After you try it, you'll want to make several!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Though the name implies otherwise, these Bottled Up DIY Angel Decorations are ready to sing all of your favorite Christmas carols. If… Continue reading: "Bottled Up DIY Angel Decorations"
- Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
- Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornament
- Beautiful Snowflake Angel
- Sweet Safety Pin Angels
- Lovely Scrubby Yarn Angel Ornament
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- Earth Angel Ornaments
- Butterfly Angel Ornament
- Clothespin Angel Christmas Craft
- Canning Lid Angel DIY Christmas Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Galaxy Melted Crayon Ornaments
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects