We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Take advantage of the versatile medium polymer clay offers to create this clay and crystal teardrop ornament. A template for the flowers is included with the complete instructions. No artistic ability is required. Just trace the flower layers onto the clay and cut them out with a craft knife. Silver seed beads are glued to the center of the flower for a little shine. Two poinsettias is baked onto the front and back of the beautiful crystal to create a unique holiday ornament."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 21 Beaded Ornament Patterns You Can't Beat
- Victorian Beaded Christmas Tree Ornament
- White Pearl Christmas Ornament
- Dove of Peace Christmas Decoration
- Crystal Snowflake Ornaments
- Beaded Snowman Strand
- Super Sparkly Beaded Christmas Decorations
- Spiral Christmas Tree Ornament
- Beaded Christmas Star Ornament
- Pretty Crystals Snowflake
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Premier Puzzle Yarn
- Vintage Snowshoe Christmas "Wreath"
- Our First Christmas Together Ornament
- Vintage Bottle Christmas Ornaments
- Wax Covered Pinecones
- Floating Snowflake Ball Ornament
- Fan Blade Christmas Sign
- Toy Santa Crochet Pattern
- Glory! Christmas Ornament Cover
- Joy! Christmas Ornament Cover
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects