- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
White Pearl Christmas Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
The White Pearl Christmas Ornament is an elegant addition to your Christmas tree. The snowflake shape and pearls help to reflect the light and let your tree sparkle. This is an easy way to make a snowflake ornament that doesn't look cheap! With a project like this, you can learn how to make Christmas ornaments that combine jewelry making and your usual Christmas crafting skills. If you have never worked with beads before, this is a perfect first project. With this tutorial, you'll get help every step of the way.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
If you want to try making this craft, then check out this collection of 21 Beaded Ornament Patterns You Can't Beat. In this collection, you will find a bunch of unique beaded ornaments to make for your tree or to give as gifts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Oct 23, 2018
These are very pretty and look simple to make. I think I will make up several for our tree this year. We are going for a more traditional theme this year, and handmade ornaments are perfect. I have had bad experiences with the plastic canvas breaking apart when trying to thread wires through it in this way. Maybe I will try making a wire mesh for it instead of using the plastic canvas.
Aug 30, 2018
This is such an elegant ornament. I am really surprised that plastic mesh is part of the foundation. This will be a different kind of craft for me. Pearls are a favorite of mine so this is sure to be a favorite for my tree. It will be much more meaningful as I can make it myself. It would be nice in colored faux pearls too.
Sep 19, 2016
This is a very classy looking ornament. It will look so pretty on a tree with all white ornaments and white lights. Or make them in gold or silver beads for a more formal look. The possibilities are endles. I think they would look great just hanging off a ceiling fan light or pull chains.
Daughter of Light
Dec 21, 2016
I agree mulberrygalprinces s! This ornament has a touch of old world class and elegance to it yet it is simple enough to make for even me! These are just the right size that I think I'll make them up to include as package tie-ons. I can see them adding a shimmer to every gift!
Sep 18, 2016
This is a very beautiful White Pearl Christmas Ornament. The directions are spot on and the photos help greatly. I like that there is a small picture of the ornament at the end of the page that lets you down load the pattern. I will be making quite a few of these to give as gifts and to put onto our Christmas tree. Thank you so much for this free ornament craft.
The Designing Peng uin
Jul 11, 2016
Lovey. Not only a beautiful addition to the Christmas tree but a delightful decoration on a Christmas gift - so much more interesting and appealing than a mere bow
Dec 03, 2015
This is SO cute, and elegant! My mom would love it. Definitely going to see if I can't put one together by Christmas Eve!
Jul 09, 2013
Beautiful! The lovely thing about creating is snowflakes can be made out of pearls and have as many points as we desire them to have.
Feb 20, 2013
Very easy project. How lovely to make something to hang yourself, no matter HOW many points. It's GORGEOUS!
Nov 25, 2012
Would rther be able to save projects on my thumb drive than on your site.
Aug 25, 2012
Very pretty, but snowflakes have 6 points not 8.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
Give your home decor a funky upgrade this season with these Chicken Wire Christmas Trees. Learn how to make a tree out of chicken wire… Continue reading: "Chicken Wire Christmas Trees"
- Stocking Perler Bead Pattern Ornament
- Beaded Snowman Strand
- Spiral Christmas Tree Ornament
- 42 Beaded Ornament Patterns You Can't Beat
- Beaded Wreath Ornament
- 23 Free Bead Patterns for Christmastime
- Beaded Snowflake DIY Christmas Ornament
- Beaded Icicle Ornament
- Ombre Sequin Beaded Ornaments
- Victorian Beaded Christmas Tree Ornament
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects