We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Hi, I’m Andrea (Bea) Vonk. I come from a family of artists, craft enthusiasts and teachers, and have always had - from an early age - either a paintbrush or pencil in my hand, a pair of scissors and paper, or whatever else that came to hand to craft with. I have been brought up in a spirit of thriftiness and I think it is more fun, more rewarding and more fulfilling to make something out of nothing. Modern Country Lady is my blog on which I like to share my projects and tutorials.
I believe that all materials, however plain or unassuming, can be used to create new and exciting projects.
On the professional side, I was trained as an artist,and have worked on many commissions over the years, but in the last 6 years I worked in an totally non-craft related industry as a multi-lingual project manager. I felt a real yearning to be back in the world of creativity, so I set up my blog with craft projects and tutorials in 2010, and a blog-related Facebook page in order to reach out, connect and share with other creative people all over the world. Creating the blog had helped me take a step further on my creative journey, and I have now set up my own company, called My Aunt Agatha, for which I work as designer and enterpeneur.
I am also the fiancee of a lovely guy, and mom to 4 "furkids" (who all feature on the blog from time to time ). I find lots of inspiration for crafting from discarded material.
Projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts:
Read NextDoni Speigle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy ornaments to make this winter, then look no further than a "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament. Of… Continue reading: ""Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects