We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Children will love using up broken crayons to give them new life with a little holiday spirit. These make a cute stocking stuffer and gift for your child's classroom."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Make A Snowflake A Flower From Paper?
- 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Cardboard Penguin Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Cute Paper Gingerbread House Craft
- Festive Tissue Paper Christmas Tree
- Fizzy Painted Ornaments
- Recycled Penguins Easy Christmas Craft
- "We Love You" Jar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids eBook
- Melting Beads/ Perler Beads Cardinal Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects