We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Children will love using up broken crayons to give them new life with a little holiday spirit. These make a cute stocking stuffer and gift for your child's classroom."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Yuletide Friends Cardboard Toys
Cardboard Tube Gnomes for Christmas
Yogurt Bottle Snowmen
Melting Beads/ Perler Beads Cardinal Ornament
11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
Painted Paper Bookmark
Cute Penguins & Snowman made from upcycled packaging
Christmas Bells Ribbon Rings
Felt Gingerbread House Craft
7 Easy Christmas Crafts free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects