We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Children will love using up broken crayons to give them new life with a little holiday spirit. These make a cute stocking stuffer and gift for your child's classroom."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Amid the hustle-and-bustle of getting ready for Christmas, you'll definitely want to take a few minutes and relax. Why not include… Continue reading: "Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow"
- 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Yuletide Friends Cardboard Toys
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- Marble Snowman Magnets
- Melting Beads/ Perler Beads Cardinal Ornament
- Play Dough Snowman in a Jar
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Santa Craft
- Paper Wreath Christmas Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects