Pretty Burlap Garland Tutorial
By: Emily Tarsha from simplynotable.com
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Add some rustic flair to your tree with this burlap garland. This project requires minimal sewing skills."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Main Material: Fabric
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
- Amplify Mixed Media Scissors Review
- Make A Button Wreath Ornament
- Cardboard Tube Coiled Christmas Tree
- The Stable
- Letter from Santa
- Cookie Tins Set Review
- Ukrainian Spider Web Ornament
- Victorian Beaded Christmas Tree Ornament