Pretty Burlap Garland Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Add some rustic flair to your tree with this burlap garland. This project requires minimal sewing skills."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornaments are the perfect way to add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas tree this year. Using a variety of… Continue reading: "Heavenly Beaded Angel Ornament"
- Easy, Diy Fleece Wreath For Under $5
- Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland
- Toilet Roll Glitter Angel Garland
- Super Easy Candy Cane Garland
- Crocheted Snowmen DIY Garland
- Simple Sweater Garland
- 1950s Holiday Ornament Banner
- Paper Lights DIY Christmas Garland
- Giant Paper Holly Garland Tutorial
- Christmas Candy Garland
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- Candy Cane Cards
- Crochet Hand Clutch Purse
- Easy Outdoor Snowman Decor
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects