Pretty Burlap Garland Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Add some rustic flair to your tree with this burlap garland. This project requires minimal sewing skills."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Main Material: Fabric
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wax Covered Pinecones
- Floating Snowflake Ball Ornament
- Fan Blade Christmas Sign
- Toy Santa Crochet Pattern
- Glory! Christmas Ornament Cover
- Joy! Christmas Ornament Cover
- Oh Christmas Tree
- Little Christmas Stockings
- Christmas Holly Embellishment
- Festive Holiday Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects