Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make a lovely eco-friendly decoration in the shape of a Christmas tree. It is also a very nice gift idea for those who have everything! There is always some space left on the Christmas tree for new decorations, right?"
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Main Material: Recycled Materials
- Cut two denim triangles and one batting triangle using the free pattern to download. To cut the fabric, I used zigzag scissors to add accent to the Xmas tree decoration. Also cut a 22 cm-long piece of ribbon (for the loop) and another 6 cm-long piece (for the tree trunk).
- Sew the three buttons on one piece of denim. You may fold the triangle lengthwise to make sure the buttons are at the centre. Allow enough space along the edges of the triangle for the foot of the sewing machine when sewing.
- Insert the stuffing between the two pieces of denim like a sandwich and sew along the edge with a matching or contrasting thread, making sure each folded piece of ribbon is inserted at the right place.
- Voila! It is so easy to do that you will want to make tons of copies! :)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 5 Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids: Easy Christmas Ornament Crafts
- Baby Handprint Ornament
- The Stable
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids free eBook
- Spring Terrarium Ornaments
- Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
- Beautifully Traditional Wooden Ornaments
- Make A Button Wreath Ornament
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hot Pink Tabletop Trees Centerpiece
- Toilet Paper Tube Angel
- Sakura of America
- Easy Pocket Card Holders with Glitter Paper
- Simple, Customizable Ornament Cutout Cards
- Crepe Paper Floral Christmas Wreath
- Spiral Rose Book Page Wreath
- Folded Paper Ornament or Necklace Pendant
- Premier Yarns
- Snowman Mason Jar Christmas Craft
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects