Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
By: Anny Frechette from annymay.ca
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make a lovely eco-friendly decoration in the shape of a Christmas tree. It is also a very nice gift idea for those who have everything! There is always some space left on the Christmas tree for new decorations, right?"
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Main Material: Recycled Materials
- Cut two denim triangles and one batting triangle using the free pattern to download. To cut the fabric, I used zigzag scissors to add accent to the Xmas tree decoration. Also cut a 22 cm-long piece of ribbon (for the loop) and another 6 cm-long piece (for the tree trunk).
- Sew the three buttons on one piece of denim. You may fold the triangle lengthwise to make sure the buttons are at the centre. Allow enough space along the edges of the triangle for the foot of the sewing machine when sewing.
- Insert the stuffing between the two pieces of denim like a sandwich and sew along the edge with a matching or contrasting thread, making sure each folded piece of ribbon is inserted at the right place.
- Voila! It is so easy to do that you will want to make tons of copies! :)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Glittery Snowflake Toilet Paper Roll Ornament
- Darling Penguin Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Frosted Glass Ornaments
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make free eBook
- Upcycled Fabric Ornament
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- 93 Unique Christmas Ornaments To Make Now
- "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Polyform Products
- Lanaloft Bulky Yarn Review
- 9 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns free eBook
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Review
- 19 Pine Cone Crafts for Christmas
- Shuttlecock Angels
- Victorian Lace Christmas Stocking
- Merry Little Christmas Printable Wall Art
- Faux Birch Outdoor Christmas Arrangement