Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make a lovely eco-friendly decoration in the shape of a Christmas tree. It is also a very nice gift idea for those who have everything! There is always some space left on the Christmas tree for new decorations, right?"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Cut two denim triangles and one batting triangle using the free pattern to download. To cut the fabric, I used zigzag scissors to add accent to the Xmas tree decoration. Also cut a 22 cm-long piece of ribbon (for the loop) and another 6 cm-long piece (for the tree trunk).
Sew the three buttons on one piece of denim. You may fold the triangle lengthwise to make sure the buttons are at the centre. Allow enough space along the edges of the triangle for the foot of the sewing machine when sewing.
Insert the stuffing between the two pieces of denim like a sandwich and sew along the edge with a matching or contrasting thread, making sure each folded piece of ribbon is inserted at the right place.
Voila! It is so easy to do that you will want to make tons of copies! :)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Here is a scrappy little project to transform your favorite fabric scraps into a sweet little folk angel to decorate your home. This… Continue reading: "Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel"
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Painted Snowman Ornament
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- Little Drummer Boy Clothespin Crafts
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Scandinavian Inspired Star Ornament
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- Whimsical Radiant Mandala Doily
- Tea Crochet Flower Coaster
- Polar Bear Pillow
- Layered Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects