Good To Be Home Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Each and every year when you unbox your Christmas tree ornaments this is one you are sure to remember. It will bring back the experiences of 2020; how you longed to be with family and friends. No matter where you celebrate the holidays, the sentiment of this ornament will have special meaning this year and in the years ahead. The foam board house is simple to cut and frame with aluminum metal strips. Clear adhesive protects the printed image. The template for the image is included with the downloadable pdf file."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Snowflake Ornaments from Cotton Makeup Pads
- Rustic Farmhouse Wood Sign Ornament
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- Rustic Frosted Pine Cone Ornaments
- Wood Burned Christmas Ornaments
- Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Angel Baby Rattle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects