Good To Be Home Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Each and every year when you unbox your Christmas tree ornaments this is one you are sure to remember. It will bring back the experiences of 2020; how you longed to be with family and friends. No matter where you celebrate the holidays, the sentiment of this ornament will have special meaning this year and in the years ahead. The foam board house is simple to cut and frame with aluminum metal strips. Clear adhesive protects the printed image. The template for the image is included with the downloadable pdf file."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
- Two Shades Ombre Crochet Doily
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Hook Pouch
- Owl Ornament
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- How To Make A Confetti Cannon
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects