Yarn Ball Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These yarn ball ornaments are so fun. You can make these with any yarn, in any color to get your desired look. It's an easy way to match your color scheme. As an added bonus, you can use any old round ornament underneath, making it a little to no cost project."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a bit of jolly to your door or outdoor space with a wood Christmas snowman. This happy Frosty is made using bits and pieces from… Continue reading: "Rustic Wood Snowman Headvideocam"
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- How To Make Clothespin Snowflakes For Christmas
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
- "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament
- Sparkly Seashell Ornament
- Rustic Frosted Pine Cone Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects