Yarn Ball Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These yarn ball ornaments are so fun. You can make these with any yarn, in any color to get your desired look. It's an easy way to match your color scheme. As an added bonus, you can use any old round ornament underneath, making it a little to no cost project."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Snowglobe Photo Ornament DIY Tutorial
Make A Button Wreath Ornament
Stamped Burlap Ornaments
Vintage Style Christmas Baubles
Painted Cork Christmas Ornaments
Gold Tipped Pinecone Ornament
Non-Edible "Gingerbread" Cinnamon Ornaments
Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
Mason Jar Wreath Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects