Rustic Salt Dough Star Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These Star Ornaments are made with salt dough. Add paint for more color!"
Shoot for the stars this Christmas by filling your home with these lovely 24 Stunning Star Crafts for Christmas
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextRibbon Table Top Christmas Tree
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cookie cutters make wonderful ornaments for the tree, with just some buttons, ribbon roses, or beads. Simply take an old fashioned… Continue reading: "Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Christmas Wax Melts With Soy Wax, Essential Oils
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects