Christmas Door Decor
By: Ama Ryllis from ohohblog.com
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"A fun alternative to the traditional wreath to decorate your front door, is to wrap your door like a gift. It's a very simple craft to make. You just need a large ribbon or some tulle fabric. You wrap it around your door and finish with a nice knot on the front. You can add some extra ornaments if you like too. The best part is that you will have an indoor and outdoor decor as the same time! How great is that!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas free eBook
- Scrappy Colored Denim DIY Wreath
- Mini Beaded Christmas Wreath
- Dollar Store Snowflake DIY Wreath
- Satin Ribbon Poinsettia Wreath
- Sandwich Baggie Wreath
- Cereal Box DIY Christmas Wreath
- Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Christmas Door Decor
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects