Christmas Gift Pouch
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This pretty and festive pouch offers you a creative option for gifting that you can make yourself. Because it is made of one sheet of card stock, no gluing is required. Just print the template, cut it out and secure it with a ribbon. The pouch curves itself around odd shaped objects keeping them secure. This pouch is not suitable for small loose items as they might escape the corners. Ideal for gift cards or ornaments, the container can be enlarged for bigger gift items. The free template is included with the tutorial."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- DIY Potpourri Neighbor Gifts
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket - Free Pattern
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Single Use Poinsettia Soaps
- 7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts free eBook
- Coffee Love DIY Cup Cozy
- 23 Fun and Easy Homemade Snow Globe Ideas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects