This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Polar Bear Gift Bag
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet a few polar bear gift bags to make your small gifts extra special this year. These gift bags work up quickly in worsted weight yarn, and because they only use a few yards of each color, they are great stash busters. * Fill a bag with candy for a great teacher’s gift. * Use scented soap or a Christmas-scented candle for a unique hostess gift. * Omit the drawstring, fill with tissue paper or Fiberfill, sew opening closed and you have a one-of-a-kind decoration for your Christmas tree. * Makes a unique dice bag for the gamer in your family. Skill level: Easy Finished bags measure approximately 4" tall by 3” wide. "
- Worsted weight yarn
- Pipsqueak or eyelash yarn
- Size H crochet hook
- yarn needle
- white pompom
- black safety nose
- 2 wiggly eyes
Read NextEasy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects