This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Light String Elf Decor
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This tall handsome elf could be a relative of Mr. Potato Head since many of his parts are created separately and stuck into a Styrofoam body and head. His 8.50" height is weighted down by a hidden metal washer base to prevent him from wobbling on your shelf, table or mantel. Polymer clay, wire, and paint are other elements used to decorate this elf. Shiny red bells and fluffy white fun fur added to the boots, create a totally festive holiday theme."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 5-Minute Christmas or Winter Decoration
- Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees
- Easy Glitter Holiday Votive
- 5-Minute Christmas Centerpiece Decoration
- Cute Christmas Gnome Craft
- Rustic Pine Cone Light Basket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Moose Bitty Bumble
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects