This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Light String Elf Decor
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This tall handsome elf could be a relative of Mr. Potato Head since many of his parts are created separately and stuck into a Styrofoam body and head. His 8.50" height is weighted down by a hidden metal washer base to prevent him from wobbling on your shelf, table or mantel. Polymer clay, wire, and paint are other elements used to decorate this elf. Shiny red bells and fluffy white fun fur added to the boots, create a totally festive holiday theme."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Christmas Candy Cane Dog Scarf
- 16 Country Christmas Craft Ideas
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- DIY Paper Snowflake Decorations
- Elf Belly Pot Holder
- Scandinavian-Style Christmas Tea Light Holders
- Christmas Tea Towel Pillow Covers
- Easy Sew Gnome Project
- Winter Wonderland free eBook
- 16 Ribbon Craft Ideas for Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects