- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
50-Cent Ornament Art
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
No need to drop your hard-earned cash on Christmas crafts. Make 50-Cent Ornament Art - it's a cheap and easy way to celebrate the season. This dollar store craft saves money, is easy to assemble, and is sure to give your home the most festive feel of the season. This is a great idea for Christmas but can work for some other holidays as well. Just get creative with your frame, paper, and featured element. You can make this DIY Christmas decor for your mantel, wall, or table.
You love the winter wonderland brought on by the changing seasons, but it's not long before you begin to miss the vibrance of nature during the warmer seasons. The cure to this seasonal struggle? These 20 Natural Christmas Decoration Ideas
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Read NextMason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 26, 2018
I can't believe how cheap this craft is to make. Did you really only spend 50 cents? I can think of so many people I could give this cute reindeer photo to during the holidays. I know that I want to surprise my guests at the party this year, so this would work as a host gift or as a present for Secret Santa ideas too. I love it!
bobbylonardo 50143 99
Aug 18, 2013
I made this last year and found that the hot glue didn't hold. (It popped right off the glass after a couple of days). I ended up using several 1/2 inch glue dots and they're still holding! It's really a very cute decoration. :)
Aug 19, 2012
This is really clever.....love it. And it looks expensive. Hopefully I will have time to make some as gifts. Have so many projects waiting......
Dec 05, 2011
@alicat2010 6356335, Please click on the link above that says "click here for project instructions." You will then be directed to the original designer's blog, where she describes the steps she took to make this. --editors of AllFreeChristmasCrafts
Dec 04, 2011
next time can you put how to make it. plzz
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
- Wine Cork Candle Ornaments
- Easy Toilet Paper Roll Snowman Craft
- Puzzle Piece Ornaments
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- How to Upcycle Christmas Cards
- 16 Jar Craft Projects for Christmas Jars Year Round
- Upcycled Christmas Card Ornaments
- Night Sky in a Bottle
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects