Hemptique Hemp Cord
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Hemptique Hemp Cord
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
If you're looking to craft eco-friendly then you're going to love Hemp Cord by Hemptique. Hemp Cord is a high-end environmentally friendly hemp; it's perfect for crafters who love bamboo, organic cotton and other natural-fiber products. This cord is great for scrapbooking, gardening, jewelry making, handmade cards and so much more. With its natural biodegradability and eco-friendly alternative to cotton, it's no wonder it's the preferred choice for crafters.
Hemptique offers a wide variety of hemp products including apparel, cording, yarn, fabrics, accessories, twine, ropes, webbing and bakers twine. Hemp is fully biodegradable. Unlike many other fibers, Hemptique hemp cords are round by nature, and that makes it easy to work with.
Hemp cords are cleanly polished, making it easy to work with, and best quality for making necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, charms, brooches, watch bands and many more forms of adornments to enhance beauty. You'll also love the many colors that it comes in (Bright Green, Burgundy, Cappuccino, Dark Grey, Lavendar, Red, Yellow and many more). Hemptique also offers glitter cords with specs of metallic in them, as well as variegated spools.
The glitter cords are 100% hemp, 1mm in thickness, AZO-Free Dye, and oil free. Because it is waxed and polished it enhances the color of the product, giving you a beautiful spool of help to work with.
For your next project, be sure you check out Hemptique's Hemp Cord. You'll never feel guilty about working with eco-friendly products!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your friends and family will feel like they've stepped into a whole new world of sophistication once they see these High Class Jewel… Continue reading: "High Class Jewel Trees Homemade Christmas Decoration"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects