Santa Hat Crochet Blanket
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to make this warm and cozy Santa Hat Crochet Blanket with our easy to follow tutorial. I used Bernat's Blanket Yarn in red and white and the very simple Moss Stitch to complete this quick blanket in only five days! The hardest part is deciding whether to keep it, sell it, or give it away as a gift to a good friend. I wish all crochet projects were as easy as this one!"
The final size of the blanket measures 67 inches by 43 inches.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Paintbrush Santa Ornaments
- Simple Santa Claus Milk Jug Craft
- Crochet Santa Tissue Box Cover Pattern
- Santa's Little Stowaway Ornament
- 10-Minute Santa Ornament
- Santa's Belly Bell Ornament
- Upcycled Paper Tube Santa Claus
- Mini Pom Pom Santa Ornament
- 12 Ways to Make a Santa Project This Christmas
- Starfish Santa Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit
- Minnesota Chevron Knit Stocking
- Christmas in Cali Knit Stocking
- Charity Crochet Christmas Angel
- Crochet Mistletoe Christmas Angel
- Snowman Snack Cups
- Chunky Knit Christmas Stockings
- Christmas Party Food Toppers
- 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects