Santa Hat Crochet Blanket
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to make this warm and cozy Santa Hat Crochet Blanket with our easy to follow tutorial. I used Bernat's Blanket Yarn in red and white and the very simple Moss Stitch to complete this quick blanket in only five days! The hardest part is deciding whether to keep it, sell it, or give it away as a gift to a good friend. I wish all crochet projects were as easy as this one!"
The final size of the blanket measures 67 inches by 43 inches.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Diagonal Cutters
- Kai Scissors
- 14 Christmas Coloring Pages for Adults
- Very Berry Kai Scissors
- Rustic Wood Snowman Head
- Handmade Paper Gift Boxes
- Patons Alpaca Yarn
- Lighted Wooden Snowman Decoration
- StarPack Ultimate Silicone Baking Utensil Set
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects