Retro-Style Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Nothing is more fun to wake up to on Christmas morning than a mantel hung with stuffed stockings. This year, make Traditional Christmas Stockings for everyone in the family. This great tutorial will show you how to sew a Christmas stocking from start to finish. They don't take very much time at all, so you'll be able to whip up a couple this weekend. Make them in coordinating colors, or personalize each one for a fun stocking everyone will cherish for years to come."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects