6 Wearable DIY Christmas Gifts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
The holiday season is notorious for warm fires and hot cocoa. Why you ask? Because it's cold outside! Before you head out the during this time of year, you might be reaching for a scarf, hat, sweater and more. Let the dropping temperatures serve as your inspiration this year and make your own DIY Christmas gifts that can be worn during the cold winter months. This collection of 6 project for christmas featured cute hats for kids and fancy scarves for adults. There are even easy-to-make Christmas wearables that the kids can help create. Don't fear the cold weather; instead, embrace the chilly temperatures and make practical gifts that everyone will love.
Nothing screams Christmas quite like christmas hats or a Christmas elf on a sweater. Add these fun holiday touches to basic wearables and you're sure to have a good time this holiday season. Kids will especially love making a project for Christmas. Allow them to express their creativity and try something new - they'll love showing off the their creations.
If you like the projects featured in this collection, then you'll love 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More which is filled with creative crafts for all ages. With projects ranging from scarves to Christmas shirts, this eBook is sure to keep you busy all year long.
6 Wearable DIY Christmas Gifts
Easy Peasy Elf Hat: This project truly lives up to it's name. A Christmas elf hat is a fun and festive way to show your spirit. Use an old pair of leggings for this craft - it's a great way to upcycle an item you would otherwise throw away. If you like to sew, than this is a great project for a crafty afternoon. Make hats for Christmas and give them to all of your favorite people.
Santa Claus Hat: This is a project that kids will love to make. Parents will also love this project because it isn't messy and requires minimal materials. Christmas Santa hats don't have to be made out of fabric and stitched by hand or machine. Use construction paper, cotton balls and glue to make this simple kid-friendly project. Have your kids make a project for Christmas that's super fun and simple - they can create one for every member of your family.
Stocking Hat: Use colorful scraps of fabric to sew this fabulous Christmas hat. If you think hats for Christmas have to be red or green, think again. This project shows that you can make a practical and comfy Christmas craft that incorporates elements of the holiday season. If you're making hats for someone that's not so outrageous, consider a solid fabric instead of a wild print.
Fleece Fringed Scarf: In just a half an hour, you can create a comfy scarf that can be worn all winter long. All you need is fleee and a sewing machine to create this project for christmas. Scour your favorite fabric store for some cheap fleece and save yourself some money on this simple Christmas gift. Best of all, it can be worn by both kids and adults.
Furry Ornament Necklace: Use eyelash yarn and mini light bulbs to create this bold Christmas necklace. This is the perfect piece to wear to a Christmas party. DIY gifts for christmas should truly capture the essence of the recipient, so if you're looking for a project for a holiday-enthusiant, this is the perfect project for you. This necklace will be expecially meaningful because it's homemade.
Foot and Hands Reindeer Shirt: Get the kids involved in the holiday fun with this adorable project for christmas. Use paint to capture a distinct moment in time and use your little on's hand and footprints to decorate a shirt. Better yet, don't tell them who the shirt is for and present it to them as a gift on Christmas morning. This is one of those DIY christmas gifts that you'll want to save forever.
Remember, if you enjoyed these 6 wearable DIY Christmas gifts, then you'll love getting even more projects in our free eBook, 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Crochet your way to the perfect Christmas ever! Make Mini Crochet Christmas Ornaments to decorate your tree - it's a great way to… Continue reading: "Mini Crochet Christmas Ornaments"
- Stylish DIY Snow Globe Necklace
- How to Make an Ugly Sweater
- Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin
- Wintery Crochet Snowflake Scarf
- Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas free eBook
- Crochet Santa Headband
- 21 Do It Yourself Fashion Projects for Christmas
- Christmas Flower Brooch
- Holiday Colors Tie-Dye Tee
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Pillow Slipcover
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- Diy Pom Pom Christmas Trees
- Mason Jar Christmas Candles
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects