"How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make" eBook
By: Julia Litz, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
Is there anything more festive than a Christmas tree? One of the first signs that Christmas is coming is the outline of an evergreen in a neighbor’s front window. After the Thanksgiving dishes have been cleared, most families dive into the holiday season by unwrapping ornaments and decorating the tree. Drum up some Christmas cheer by creating your own homemade Christmas ornaments with family and friends. If you’re looking for Christmas decorating ideas, then you’ll be amazed by what How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make has to offer. Whether you want to spend an afternoon crafting by yourself or enjoy family time around the table, this collection of homemade Christmas ornaments has got you covered.
Download your free copy of How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make today!
How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
Note from the Editors
What's Inside This Free eBook
Christmas Ball Ornament Ideas
Christmas Ornaments for Kids to Make
More Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Don't Miss Out on More Crafting Opportunities!
Need Help Downloading?
Sign Up for Our Free Newsletter!
Greetings, Christmas crafters!
When you think of the holiday season, what comes to mind? Maybe you picture Santa and his reindeer, or perhaps a pile of presents or cute little elves. For most of us, the first image that pops into our heads is a Christmas tree–the more opulent and colorful, the better!
Each of the ornament crafts in this eBook is fun to make. Whether you love to sew or enjoy crafting with paper, you’ll find an ornament to make this Christmas. These crafts are a perfect way to get the whole family involved in decorating the tree. Together, you can make your tree sparkle and shine with unique handmade creations. It’s never too early to start preparing for Christmas. Start crafting the perfect ornament today and by the time Christmas rolls around, you’ll have a tree filled with your own personalized ornaments.
You can find more tutorials, tips, and decorating ideas at AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com.
Our eBooks, like all our Christmas craft projects, are absolutely FREE to members of our crafting community. Please feel free to share with family and friends and ask them to sign up at our website for our free e-mail newsletter.
The Editors of AllFreeChristmasCrafts
Music Sphere Ornament – Is there anything better than a little Christmas music to set the mood? If you’re musically inclined (or you want to be), this is the perfect homemade Christmas ornament to make. Start with a Styrofoam ball and cover it in recycled sheet music or scrapbook paper. This is a great way to reuse old songbooks or paper that might otherwise be discarded. Complete the look with a coat of Modge Podge and glitter.
Snow Ball Ornament – In just three steps, you can create a homemade Christmas ornament that looks like a perfectly round snowball. Beginners will love this easy homemade Christmas ornament. You will need felt for this craft, but don't fret; you don’t have to cut the felt into perfect circles to achieve the best look. This is a great craft for anyone on a budget.
Cardboard Star Ornament – Making homemade Christmas ornaments for kids can be messy, but not in this case! You can use recycled cardboard tubes to make a beautiful star. This project is an amusing way to trim your trash pile and help the earth. Use a dab of glue and pipe cleaner to complete your homemade Christmas ornament.
Ballerina Ornament – Is there a ballerina in your life? If so, then she will go crazy for this adorable homemade Christmas ornament. Use Popsicle sticks and tissue paper to bring this tiny dancer to life. Use googly eyes, yarn and other embellishments to personalize your ballerina, and she'll be ready to take center stage.
Pom Burlap Christmas Ornaments – This easy ornament craft requires only a half a yard of fabric. The designer of this craft used natural muslin for her homemade Christmas ornament, but you can use any fabric you like. Grab a glue gun, scissors, some plastic ornaments, and get to work.
Snowman Pail Ornament – Who doesn’t love a smiling snowman? What about a group of smiling snowmen? Fill a paint pail with a few jumbo craft sticks and use stencils, markers, and more to customize your frosty friends. This cute ornament is sure to leave a smile on your face.
Download your copy of How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make today!
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting.
For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
- Easy Christmas Ornament Crafts: 7 of Our Best Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Ornaments: 23 Free Christmas Patterns
With your free copy of How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make, you can also subscribe to our Crafty Christmas Ideas newsletter to become part of a fantastic Christmas crafting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Three weekly emails with free Christmas projects, tips, collection pages and more.
- New FREE projects made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of 1000’s more free patterns and tutorials.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the Christmas crafting community.
If you're crazy for all things Christmas, download How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make now–it’s free! Be sure you subscribe to receive our newsletter Crafty Christmas Ideas, too. You'll get tons of ornament crafts like the ones in this eBook every week. Make your Christmas tree the envy of the block this year with a little help from AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Darling Penguin Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Christmas Birdhouse Ornament
- Festive Glitzy Star Ornament
- Toilet Roll Flower Ornament
- Mason Jar Greenery Ornament
- Santa Lucia and Star Boy Wooden Doll Ornaments
- Toilet Roll Yule Log Ornament
- "How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make" eBook
- Bell in a Ball Ornament
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Wine Bottle Crafts For Christmas
- Upcycled Fabric Ornament
- Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel
- DIY Clothespin Poinsettia
- Burlap and Candy Cane Reindeer Ornaments
- Simple and Sweet Star Ornaments
- Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and Recipes
- Stackpole Books
- Natural Christmas Crafts