57 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
By: Julia Litz, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
With this list of 57 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items, you'll save your hard-earned cash and the planet, one project at a time. Inspiration can strike at any moment and you never know when you'll find a plastic bottle, metal can, or piece of scrap paper you can turn into a Christmas crafts.
For instance, you can make Christmas trees out of old wine corks, coasters out of washers, and pieces of home decor out of Christmas cards.
All of these Christmas crafts from recycled items are incredibly unique. Your friends and family members will marvel at your creativity when they take a look at your holiday decorations. Repurposing items is such a joy and these free Christmas crafts take the cake. You will be amazed at what you create from items already laying around your house.
57 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
Table of Contents
Christmas Crafts from Recycled Materials
Recycled Christmas Gifts
Christmas Card Crafts
How to Make Recycled Gift Card Christmas Earrings
Looking for more Christmas crafts from recycled items? Take a look at 4 Wreaths Made from Recycled Materials. You'll find easy Christmas crafts that look super festive too. There's never a bad time to make a wreath, so be sure to save this list of Christmas crafts ideas for a later date. Even when the Christmas season is over, you can make one of these decorative wreaths - it's a fun way to celebrate, no matter the season.
With enough know-how and a little imagination, you can create amazing Christmas crafts from recycled materials. If you're not convinced, check out these projects for some inspiration. From homemade Christmas ornaments to kids crafts to mini books and more, you'll love making these crafts from the contents of your recycling bin.
Toilet Roll Yule Log Ornament - so unexpected!
Wire Christmas Tree - simple and chic!
When it comes to Christmas crafts from recycled materials, you really can't live without toilet paper rolls. Learn how to make everything from ornaments to wreaths with 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas. This collection features Christmas crafts that kids and parents can work on together. You'll never want to discard a toilet paper roll again now that you have this list of crafty ideas.
Don't spend a fortune on brand new Christmas decorations. Instead, opt for DIY Christmas decorations like these upcycled decor projects. These Christmas crafts allow you to deck your halls without breaking the bank. Plus, these elegant upcycled crafts are sure to impress your guests this winter.
- Santa Candles Mason Jar Christmas Crafts
- Reclaimed Wood Card Display Board DIY Christmas Decor
- Recycled Round Placemat
- Refashioned Wine Bottle Candle Holders
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Wire Jingle Bell Door Hanger
- Snowflake Washer Coasters
- Anthro Inspired Snow Globes
- PRETTY! Faux Lighted Wine Bottle
- Super Simple Coffee Cardboard Wreath
- Wine Cork Mini Christmas Tree
- Brown Coffee Filters Wreath
- Giant Coffee Filters Snowball Light
- Fabric Napkin Rings from Cardboard Tubes
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration - who doesn't love mason jar crafts?
- Way Easy Wine Bottle Light
For more Christmas craft ideas to do with the whole family, take a look at 5 Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids: Easy Christmas Ornament Crafts. Make your own recycled Christmas ornaments using everything from bottlecaps to pine cones. You can also save big on supplies and make make your own salt dough ornaments using commonly-found materials you have around the house. These Christmas crafts from recycled items are so fun and festive, you won't know what to make next.
The holiday season can get expensive, especially when it comes to gift-giving. In the end, what you give isn't as important as the sentiment behind the gift itself. Instead of spending big bucks on a generic purchase, take a look at these Christmas craft ideas. Each project is fun to create and very inexpensive. Enjoy the spirit of the season without the financial stress, all you need is this list of Christmas crafts from recycled items.
- Quick and Easy Soda Can Earrings
- Candy Pick Hair Bows
- Paint Stick Soap Holder
- Thumbprint Reindeer Coffee Mug
- Christmas Candy Can
- Recycled Cereal Box Christmas Tote
- Stunning Lace DIY Necklace - truly S T U N N I N G!
- CUTE! Knit Night Caps
- Washi Tape Wrapping
- Decorative Painted Wine Bottle
- Stenciled T-Shirt Sleeve Pouches
When Christmas is over, what do you do with all of your holiday cards? Instead of throwing them in the recycling bin, create easy Christmas crafts. This is a great option for the frugal crafter because you don't have to invest in paper or cardstock. Help the environment, cut clutter, and make a craft that's green–literally and figuratively.
- Christmas Card and Lid Ornament
- Christmas Card Letters - great gift idea!
- Classic Card Gift Box
- Homemade Photo Ornament
- Holiday Card Decor
- Recycled Cards Advent Calendar
- Recycled Christmas Card Folded Tags
- Recycled Greeting Card - LOVE!
- Recycled Card Ornament
You've Never Seen This Christmas Craft Project!
There's a reason to subscribe to your local newspaper, and it's not to get the latest news. Instead, use this material to create recycled Christmas crafts like this advent calendar. You won't believe how easy it is to throw this project together. Luckily, this DIY Christmas craft looks traditional and beautiful, so no one will know just how easy it was to complete.
What types of materials do you like to work with when creating recycled Christmas crafts? Let us know in the comments below!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Rustic Winterscape Diorama
- 14 Wine Bottle Crafts For Christmas
- 57 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Stunning DIY Lanterns
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- Red Duct Tape Poinsettias
- 16 Jar Craft Projects for Christmas Jars Year Round
- Way Easy Light Up Wine Bottle Craft
- Snowflake Washer Coasters
- Wine Cork Candle Ornaments
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- 8 Unique Christmas Decorations to Make
- 7 Easy Christmas Crafts
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Scandinavian DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Snowman Donuts
- Creative Snowman Table Setting Ideas
- You Melt My Heart Olaf Card
- Little House Rustic DIY Wreath
- Japanese-Style DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Festive Stocking Hanger
- Scrumptious Figgy Pudding Ornament
- Trio of Baubles Christmas Card
- Beautifully Traditional Wooden Ornaments