12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
By: Kathryn Wright, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Out of all of the recycled craft materials you could use, who would think there would be so many involving regular old toilet paper rolls? Sure enough, we've got 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas that will change your idea of all things Christmas.
You can make your own Christmas ornament crafts, homemade decorations, and we even provide a few ways to make a snowflake that will change your idea of green craft projects forever. Be sure to keep your old paper rolls handy, because you'll want to try all of these ideas once you see how amazing the results are. It's quite remarkable how many homemade Christmas crafts you can make from a simple toilet paper roll and since everyone buys toilet paper, you won't need to search high and low for materials. We have compiled the best toilet paper roll crafts for the holiday season. Each project will add a special touch to your Christmas decor. When friends and family members come over to visit, they will marvel at your creativity and be amazed at what you can do with such a simple material.
12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
Table of Contents
When it comes to recycled Christmas crafts, there's no reason to stop with toilet paper rolls. Find out how to make more DIY christmas crafts with 5 Ways to Decorate for Christmas with Coffee Filters + More Green Craft Ideas. You'll love the fun craft projects in this list and will want to make every single one. Recycled craft projects can help you save money any time of year, but during the holiday season, it's alwasy better to pinch a few pennies. In addition to coffee filter craft projects, you'll find crafts for plastic bottles, aluminum cans and even leftover paper.
Toilet paper roll crafts are strong, but flexible, making them the perfect material for a Christmas ornament crafts.
Toilet Roll Flower Ornament - Make a flower in every color for handmade Christmas ornaments to put your tree in full bloom.
Toilet Roll Yule Log Ornament - You'll really be going green with a nature inspired toilet roll craft
Christmas Bird House Ornament - This is another Christmas ornament craft with toilet rolls that will impress everyone.
You don't have to spend tons of money to add to your Christmas home decor. Try these toilet roll crafts instead.
Toilet Roll Glitter Angel Ornament - Any lover of angel crafts will want to include this toilet paper roll craft in their decorating.
Toilet Roll Snowflakes - Learn how to make a snowflake that you can put in any room.
English Christmas Cracker Place Settings - Start your Christmas party off with a bang using this creative toilet paper roll Christmas decoration.
Daily Surprises Toilet Roll Advent Calendar - Make the holiday season a little more fun with Christmas crafts with toilet paper rolls just like this one.
Toilet Paper Roll Tree Star - This eye-catching project will look wonderful on top of your tree. Toilet paper roll christmas crafts are a great way to save on supplies and make a one-of-a-kind design.
Use what you have and make the best-ever DIY Christmas crafts - all you need is 14 Free Christmas Crafts Made from What's at Home. Once you fall in love with toilet paper crafts for Christmas, you'll want to find new ways to go green. Luckily, there are tons of materials right under your nose. Dip into your recycle bin and dig into the back of your closet for hidden treasures. Once you've made some of these easy Christmas crafts you'll be inspired to make even more toilet paper roll crafts.
Another great thing about toilet paper rolls is how easy they are for younger crafters to work with, making these toilet paper roll crafts perfect for all ages.
Cardboard Star Ornament - Show your little ones who to make star craft ornaments with your recyclables.
Winter Hat Ornaments - See a whole new way to use your yarn with this toilet roll craft.
Christmas Tree Tubes - Kids will have so much fun making their own tree crafts to place around the house.
Decorative Christmas Cracker - These make perfect stocking stuffers, and can be recycled as soon as they're used.
What are some of your favorite ways to transform toilet paper rolls?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 57 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- Snowflake Washer Coasters
- Christmas Mug Shots
- Glitter Pinecone Place Card Holders
- Way Easy Light Up Wine Bottle Craft
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
- Pretty Pinecone Ornament
- Recycled Cereal Box Christmas Tote
- 5 Ways to Decorate for Christmas with Coffee Filters + More Green Craft Ideas
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Painted Christmas Ornaments Video Tutorial
- DIY Rustic Wood Ornament
- Easy DIY Dot Ornaments
- Santa and Snowman Mini Christmas Wreath
- DIY Elf On The Shelf Coat
- Top 100 Christmas Crafts: Christmas Ornament Crafts, Angel Crafts, Wreaths, and More
- Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree Video Tutorial
- Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner
- Truly Unique DIY Snowflake Ornament
- Razzle Dazzle Beaded Snowflake Ornament