50 Handmade Christmas Ornament Crafts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Designing homemade Christmas ornaments doesn't need to be time consuming. Just look at our collection of Handmade Christmas Ornament Crafts! All of these DIY Christmas ornaments can be done in no time. There are options for every kind of crafter, whether you like to sew, scrapbook, paint, or decoupage. No matter what kind of craft materials you prefer, there's a handmade Christmas ornament in this list that is perfect for you. Try one of these ornament projects to add some personal flair to your Christmas tree.
With so many beautiful Christmas ornmanents to make, the hardest part will be deciding where to begin. The good news is we have wonderful ideas no matter what type of Christmas craft you want to make. These special DIY ornaments will become treasured decorations you will admire for years and years to come. Get your kids in on the action and they can flex their creativity as well. Christmas is all about bringing people together and celebrating with your family, friends, and closest loved ones. Make this holiday one to remember with these amazing handmade Christmas ornament crafts.
Handmade Christmas Ornament Crafts
Table of Contents
Check out Crochet Ornaments: 23 Free Christmas Patterns for some more DIY Christmas ornament inspiration.
Use the spare fabric in your drawer to design new homemade Christmas ornaments. Clean up your craft room with the help of these stash busting fabric ornament patterns. Not only are they fun to make, but these DIY ornaments are also beautiful.
- 10 Minute Santa Ornament
- Christmas Robin Ornament
- Pip's Crocheted Christmas Baubles
- No Sew Quilted Star Ornament
- Fuzzy Fabric Snowman Ornament
- Hand Painted Fabric Ornaments
- Reindeer Fabric Ornaments
- Mini Fabric Tree Christmas Ornaments
- Fabric Ball Ornaments
Who knew you could create so many beautiful crafts out of paper? Paper ornaments are a great way to jazz up your Christmas tree. From origami to three dimensional designs, there are plenty of DIY Christmas ornaments to keep you busy all season long. Grab some scrapbook paper and start creating these fun homemade Christmas ornaments today.
- Paper Lantern Ornaments
- Toilet Paper Roll Wreath Ornaments
- Jolly JOY Ornaments
- Elegant Origami Paper Star
- 3D Paper Ball Ornaments
- Music Sheet Christmas Ornaments
- Easy Paper Ice Cream Ornaments
- Vintage Music Paper Ornament
- Easiest Paper Angel Ornament
- Patterned Paper Tree Christmas Ornament
Dazzling beaded ornaments can add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas tree. From fun beaded crafts you can make with the kids to upcycling items from your trash bin, there are plenty of ornament craft ideas to go around.
- Precious Beads Clay Pinecone Ornament
- Colorful Beaded Ornaments
- Beaded CD Ornament
- Beaded Wire Star Ornaments
- Beaded Christmas Tree Loop Ornament
- Beaded Christmas Star Ornament
- Victorian Beaded Christmas Tree Ornament
- White Pearl Christmas Ornament
- Beaded Snowman Strand
- Beaded Angel Ornament
Not enough beading ornament ideas for you? Take a look at the 19 Beaded Ornament Patterns You Can't Beat.
Christmas ornaments for kids are some of the most precious decorations on your tree. Teach your kids how to make an ornament from one of these tutorials, and you'll be making a fond memory and a treasured keepsake at the same time. Homemade Christmas ornaments help everyone get in the holiday spirit.
- Best Bottle Cap Snowmen Ornaments
- Chalkboard Paint Ball Ornaments
- "I Spy" Ornament
- Christmas Letters to Santa Ornament
- Beaded Candy Canes
- Pinecone Snowman Ornament
- Homemade Embossed Aluminum Ornaments
- Merry Stitches Ornaments
- Handmade Cinnamon Ornaments
- Craft Stick Star Ornaments
- Hershey's Kiss Mouse Ornaments
If you like all our other DIY Christmas ornaments, then you'll love these bonus crafts. Check out these eye-catching homemade Christmas ornaments and start crafting your own unique ornaments now.
- Shimmering DIY Ornaments
- Swirly Twirly Peppermint Ornament
- Painted Initial Ornament
- Knitted Candy Cane Ornament
- Decorative Scrapbook Paper Tree Ornament
- Button Initial Ornament
- Cinnamon and Glue Ornaments
- Hand Knit Ball Ornaments
- Plastic Bottle Bottom Ornaments
- Recycled Twist Wrap Ball Ornaments
For more adorable homemade Christmas ornaments, be sure to look at our Homemade Christmas Ornaments: 17 Insanely Cute Crafts.
What are some of your favorite handmade Christmas ornament crafts? Comment below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Amid the hustle-and-bustle of getting ready for Christmas, you'll definitely want to take a few minutes and relax. Why not include… Continue reading: "Festive Reindeer Applique Pillow"
- Glitter Dinosaur Ornaments
- Mixed Media Heart Ornament
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Glitter Star Glass Ornaments
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects