Melted Candy Christmas Ornament Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
For an easy holiday project thats fun for young and old alike, make these beautiful Melted Candy Christmas Ornament Craft. Making Christmas ornaments has never been so sweet. The festive designs inside the slices of these classic hard candies create beautiful, edible art. The pretty colors and unexpected design make this project a real treat. Everyone will fall in love with your unique Christmas craft ideas and will want to make one for their own tree. Best of all, this project appropriate for crafters young and old. Gather up the kids and turn off the television - this is a creative way to bond and make money during the holiday season. An added bonus is you can eat the leftover candy when you're done.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects