- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my Christmas craft or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeChristmasCrafts?
- How do I link to AllFreeChristmasCrafts?
- How do I Use My Christmas Projects Box?
- What are Christmas craft eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a Christmas crafting book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other crafting resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- How is AllFreeChristmasCrafts giving back to the community?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com?
- Why Can’t I Log In to AllFreeChristmasCrafts?
- Why am I Seeing Advertisements on AllFreeChristmasCrafts?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeChristmasCrafts?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and crochet tips published on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Christmas Craft Designer profiles on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeChristmasCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a project tutorial. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeChristmasCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Christmas Projects Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crochet patterns from AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeChristmasCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable Christmas project collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of crochet eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, stencils and other resources in project tutorials published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF projet tutorial does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away crochet products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- FaveCrafts Youtube channel
- AllFreeCrochet Youtube channel
- AllFreeKnitting Youtube channel
- AllFreeSewing Youtube channel
- FaveQuilts Youtube channel
Occasionally our links to bloggers will feature a project that was once free, but has since been made paid by the blogger. Rest assured, we are committed to providing fun content for our readers at no cost, but with thousands of projects available on our site, sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you come across something like this, please make sure that the blogger isn’t simply offering an ad-free paid version while still offering a free version. If this is not the case, please feel free to contact us to let us know which project is no longer available for free.
Prime Publishing, the parent company of AllFreeChristmasCrafts, is dedicated to making this site and its sister sites into a brand that helps crafters elevate their skillsets and explore new horizons through amazing DIY ideas, charity work, free resources, and other ways to impact our global community in a positive manner. As a free service, Prime Publishing is doing its part to allow equal access to anyone looking for inspiration and 5 minutes of fun added to their day! It's our mission to make the world a much more vibrant, exciting, fun, and positive place, and we believe through crafting we can achieve that very goal.
Help us make a difference.
Crafty Christmas Ideas is a FREE email Christmas craft newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. We publish Crafty Christmas Ideas two times per week (three during the holiday season)! Each standard issue revolves around a Christmas project theme, such as Tabletop Trees, Insanely Cute Ornaments or Snowmen Decor.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Project tutorials from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Stitch and technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Crafty Christmas Ideas or our other newsletters like Coloring Pages & Projects and Scrap Happy Crochet, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the Christmas craft email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Crafty Christmas Ideas or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.allfreechristmascrafts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on upper righthand corner of browser.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “AllFreeChristmasCrafts” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’)
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click ‘Settings.’
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)’.
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the ‘Block Cookies’ section, select ‘Never.’
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeChristmasCrafts.
If you receive a message when trying to log in that says “We could not log you in. Please check your email and password,” first ensure that the email you used is entered correctly. When you’re positive it’s correct, try hitting “Sign In” again. If you receive the same message, try clicking the “Forgot Password?” link under the “Sign In” button, re-enter your email address, and click “Send Me My Password.” Be sure to check all of your inboxes, including your spam folder, for the email.
Should you never receive your email, please contact customer service so we can help you get back into your account.
Like most websites, radio and television stations, we are supported by advertising. Advertising on our site and in our newsletters are typically placed by a national network such as Google, AOL/Verizon, or OpenX, among others. Often the ads you see are personalized based on your browsing habits. If you have any specific comments, questions, or concerns about a particular advertiser on AllFreeChristmasCrafts, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to set up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated November 21, 2017