- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my Christmas craft or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeChristmasCrafts?
- How do I link to AllFreeChristmasCrafts?
- How do I Use My Christmas Projects Box?
- What are Christmas craft eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a Christmas crafting book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other crafting resources?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeChristmasCrafts?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and crochet tips published on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Christmas Craft Designer profiles on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeChristmasCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a project tutorial. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeChristmasCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Christmas Projects Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crochet patterns from AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeChristmasCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable Christmas project collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of crochet eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, stencils and other resources in project tutorials published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF projet tutorial does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away crochet products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- American Needlepoint Guild
- CHA: Craft and Hobby Association
- Craft Yarn Council of America
- Lion Brand Yarn
- National NeedleArts Association
- Premier Yarns
- Red Heart Yarn
Crafty Christmas Ideas is a FREE email Christmas craft newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. We publish Crafty Christmas Ideas two times per week (three during the holiday season)! Each standard issue revolves around a Christmas project theme, such as Tabletop Trees, Insanely Cute Ornaments or Snowmen Decor.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Project tutorials from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Stitch and technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Crafty Christmas Ideas, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the Christmas craft email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Crafty Christmas Ideas or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.allfreechristmascrafts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeChristmasCrafts.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to set up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated November 21, 2017
Project of the Day
No need to go shopping for hours in order to find the best Christmas gift ideas for mom because this Fabric Scrap Pot Decoration Gift… Continue reading: "Fabric Scrap Pot Decoration Gift Idea"
- Fabric Ornament Balls
- Lovely Lace Crochet Ball Ornaments
- Festive Patchwork Stars and Hearts
- DIY Beaded Garland Ornaments
- Three Step Angel Ornament
- O Holy Night Free Printable
- Three Step Agate Christmas Ornament Craft
- Brightly Beaded Ball Ornament
- Stamped Burlap Ornaments
- Ribbon Christmas Angel Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects