How to Download our eBooks
- Our eBooks are available as FREE PDF documents. PFDs look very much like printed pages in a book. See the advantages of eBooks below.
- You need Adobe to view our PDF eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe web site. To download Abobe Reader, click the above link and then click the Download button. Open the Install Program. Adobe will walk you through setting up Abobe Reader on your computer.
- Once you have installed Abode Reader, you are set to go. Just click on the Download link on any eBook page and the eBook PDF will open in your internet browser.
- Abode Reader has a different menu than Internet Explorer. In this menu, you will see a Save function (looks like a floppy disc) to save a copy of the eBook to your computer. This way, you won’t have to find the eBook again on our website to view it. Save to your desktop for the easiest reference.
- PDF documents are very easy to print, which is why we make our eBooks in this format. We want you to be able to print out our wonderful craft projects and refer to them as you craft! You will find a print function to the top left of the Abode menu (looks like a printer).
Why Download an eBook?
- An eBook is a book in electronic format, which can be downloaded to your computer (PC, Mac, Laptop, PDA) and read on the screen or printed out. An eBook can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics; exactly like a printed book.
- eBooks take up less space than printed books. You don't need a library or a room to store eBooks. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer.
- With modern technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: on the bus, train, airplane and while standing in line.
- eBooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
- eBooks are searchable. You can easily search for information in an eBook, instead of turning page after page.
- eBooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
- Fonts in eBooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With additional software, some eBooks can be turned into audio books.
- You can download an eBook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. With a laptop and internet connection, you can download an eBook while on vacation.
Project of the Day
If your favorite holiday movie is A Christmas Story, then you won't be able to resist making this fun and charming DIY Christmas… Continue reading: "A Christmas Story DIY Embroidery Hoop Ornament"
- Cute Foldable Christmas Tree Napkins
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- Easy Double Thick Crochet Potholder In The Rounds
- Easy Textured Crochet Beanie Cap
- How To Sew A Christmas Stocking
- Enchanting Snow Ornaments
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Handmade Cinnamon Ornaments
- Beautiful Snowflake Angel
- Houndstooth Mug Cozy
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- Sprig Clay Ornament
- Christmas Holiday Gnomes
- Easy Dollar Store Christmas Wreath
- Easy Dollar Store Christmas Wreath
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Red Cardinal Quilt Pattern
- DIY Bath Mitt Characters
- Wrapped Thread No Sew Christmas Ornaments
- How To Crochet Easy Autumn Fall Leaves
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects