We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
BoBunny began in 1996 when Jan Lanoy, at the urging of her sister, started designing scrapbook papers. Starting with 2 hand-drawn designs in a single store, she grew the company to the point where BoBunny can now be found in over 39 countries around the world.
In 2017 BoBunny was purchased by American Crafts. The BoBunny brand - a longtime favorite of card makers and scrapbookers - ; exhibits an attention to detail and color. Whether your taste is whimsical, elegant, classic or playful, there’s something for everyone with BoBunny.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects