- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Love the Christmast crafts you see here? Now you can publish your own Christmas crafts here too! Submit your free Christmas craft tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your Christmas project featured right here on AllFreeChristmasCrafts. You can click here for an example of a project that was submitted to the site.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a finished project photo (or several photos)
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
- Please do not submit duplicate projects already on our site
- We do not accept reviews or collection pages
Projects We're Looking For:
- Angel crafts
- DIY snowglobes
- Pop culture inspired Christmas projects
- Tabletop trees
- Toilet paper roll Christmas crafts
- Christian crafts for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter, including:
- Homemade crosses
- Faith-based home decor
- Christian jewelry
- Angel crafts
- Candles and luminaries
- Scrap fabric or yarn projects
- Crochet patterns
- Knitting patterns
- Christmas quilts
- Vintage ornaments
- Ball ornaments
- Beaded ornaments
- Paper ornaments
- Ornaments crafts for kids
- Snowman ornaments and crafts
- Stockings (knit or crochet patterns)
- Wreath crafts
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project. You may submit a relevant Christmas craft at any point throughout the year.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
Become a published crafter today!
AllFreeChristmasCrafts Project Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a project for publication on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com, Entrant must create an original project and list all required materials and instructions. The project must be submitted on the entry form found on www.AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com.
Qualifying projects must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
No more than 15 total materials
All materials must be easy-to-find and available at local craft stores across the country
Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average crafter
Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, skeins, amounts, and materials needed so others can successfully reproduce the project
Project must be original
Visit the Project Submission page on www.AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com to enter your original craft(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed project (project and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple projects but each entry must be for a separate and unique project. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
Crochet Candy Cane Wreath
Crocheted wreaths are a fantastic way to decorate your home during the holiday season. Try Christmas craft patterns that show off the… Continue reading: "Crochet Candy Cane Wreath"
- Cute Yarn Snowman Decoration
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament | Scrapbook Ornament
- Silver and Gold Poinsettia DIY Pin
- Toilet Paper Roll Flower Ornament
- Lazy Susan Christmas Tree Idea
- 1960s Sewing Christmas Ornaments
- Snowy Pine Cone Homemade Luminaries
- Clay Christmas Bell Ornament
- Unexpectedly Easy Glitter DIY Ornaments
- Vintage Thread Spool Tabletop Trees
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- Pet Christmas Stocking Pattern & Tutorial
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects