Love the Christmast crafts you see here? Now you can publish your own Christmas crafts here too! Submit your free Christmas craft tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your Christmas project featured right here on AllFreeChristmasCrafts. You can click here for an example of a project that was submitted to the site.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a finished project photo (or several photos)
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
- Please do not submit duplicate projects already on our site
- We do not accept reviews or collection pages
Projects We're Looking For:
- Angel crafts
- DIY snowglobes
- Pop culture inspired Christmas projects
- Tabletop trees
- Toilet paper roll Christmas crafts
- Christian crafts for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter, including:
- Homemade crosses
- Faith-based home decor
- Christian jewelry
- Angel crafts
- Candles and luminaries
- Scrap fabric or yarn projects
- Crochet patterns
- Knitting patterns
- Christmas quilts
- Vintage ornaments
- Ball ornaments
- Beaded ornaments
- Paper ornaments
- Ornaments crafts for kids
- Snowman ornaments and crafts
- Stockings (knit or crochet patterns)
- Wreath crafts
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project. You may submit a relevant Christmas craft at any point throughout the year.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
Become a published crafter today!
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
"Christmas puddings are a mainstay of English Christmas dinners, in the past, they used to contain silver sixpence pieces. So one luck… Continue reading: "Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects