Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews
The Federal Trade Commission requires that we disclose any relationship we have between a product manufacturer and service provider when we write about a product or service.
Here are the guidelines we operate under at Prime Publishing LLC, which operates this website:
This website is owned by a company, Prime Publishing LLC. For questions about this website, please contact us.
Our newsletters and web sites are advertising supported; we do not charge a fee for our newsletter, community or for access to our site. This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and/or other forms of compensation. While the compensation received should not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website, there is potential it could influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this website. Every effort is made to make sure that content, advertising space and/or posts are identified as paid or sponsored content when we receive any form of compensation.
The owner(s) of this website is compensated at times to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website receives compensation for our articles and posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the websites' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
We don't return the products after we test or review them. In certain cases, the product is used up or destroyed. In other cases, the product may get damaged. Extra products are typically given away to our readers via ‘Giveaways’ we promote on our site and in our newsletters.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. If the link takes you to our site, we are not typically getting paid. If a link goes to another site that has a purchase or lead generation option on the initial landing page, we are typically getting paid. We try to disclose when we are getting paid through language such as ‘advertisement’ or ‘paid advertisement’ or ‘sponsor link’ in the review.
These are good rules and practices in today's digital world. It's important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer or service provider. If you don't see a disclosure policy as part of a review of a product, that reviewer may be violating the law or at the very least the Code of Ethics.
Revised: March 3, 2014
Project of the Day
If you have a few minutes to spare, then you can make these 3-Minute Paper Snowman Luminaries to decorate your home. These DIY paper… Continue reading: "3-Minute Paper Snowman Luminaries"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects