How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Dollar Store Glass Hurricanes DIY Christmas Decorations
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
These Dollar Store Glass Hurricanes DIY Christmas Decorations make a fantastic centerpiece. With only a few dollars and minimal craft supplies, you can gather everything you'll need to refashion some dollar store materials into classy DIY Christmas decorations. You can fill your creation with anything that goes along with your Christmas decoration ideas. It's amazing how convenient and easy some ways to decorate for Christmas can be. This is one of the quickest Christmas craft projects you can make, but the impact is truly something to behold. You'll want to make these Dollar Store Glass Hurricanes every year to celebrate the season.
You will be amazed at how quickly and easily you can transform some of these cheap materials into something stunning when you make these 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
If you're looking for more ways to save this holiday season, be sure to check out this collection of
Read NextScented Pinecones For Your Home
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Oct 23, 2018
This is such a simple idea, yet it can add so much charm and ambiance to a room. It is inexpensive to make too, which is a plus. Adding some white glitter to the hurricane before adding in the pinecones and ornaments would really add to it too. Thanks for sharing!
Sep 24, 2018
There are so many reasons I like this craft idea! First, the supplies are from the dollar store, so you don't have to spend much money. Second, you don't glue anything in place, so you can re-use the supplies, or change out the colors for different seasons. And third, if you walk down aisles of the dollar store, you will find ways to make this craft your own style in your own colors. You don't have to look just in the row of Christmas decor check the craft row and add some pom poms or glass gems. Maybe add some pretty candy just for looks!
Aug 31, 2018
For just a few bucks, this is an elegant and chic design idea for your home for the holidays. I bet you can make them in just a little time too. What did it take, maybe ten minutes each to make them? I love the colors you chose, but you could use almost anything in the glasses to decorate with like tinsel, sparkly ornaments, or candies.
Sep 28, 2017
I have NEVER found candlesticks in my dollar or 99 stores.
Sep 20, 2016
What a neat idea. I have walked past the glassware in the dollar store many times and wondered what I could make with them. This would really be pretty, plus you can add fake snow or glitter around the rim or fill them with cotton batting and tiny bright colored ornaments. Thank you for this great inspiration!
Daughter of Light
Dec 23, 2016
This idea would also work by picking up some of the glassware at my local Goodwill store. I think this would wonderfully showcase my Grandmother's legacy ornaments. I like the idea of adding fake snow mulberrygalprinces s to highlight the colors of my ornaments too! There is an amazing amount of creativity around here!!!
Aug 10, 2016
What an easy and thrifty idea!
Editor for AllFree CrochetAfghanPatte rns
Feb 15, 2016
I LOVE hurricane glasses. I have a few tall ones on either side of my fireplace and I love changing out the decor in them for each season and holiday.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
- Scented Pinecones For Your Home
- Getting the Christmas Tree Centerpiece
- Jingle Bells Candle DIY Centerpiece
- Jolly Ornament DIY Bouquet
- Radiant Rural Centerpiece
- Farmhouse-Inspired DIY Christmas Tray
- Frosted Votive Centerpiece
- Dollar Store Glass Hurricanes
- Snowflake Vase with Ornaments Centerpiece
- Frosted DIY Vase
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects