Twinkle, Twinkle, Glitter Star Glass Ornaments
Stars are a classic Christmas decoration, and these Twinkle, Twinkle, Glitter Star Glass Ornaments by Pattie Wilkinson from I Love to Create are guaranteed to add a little extra Christmas cheer. Glitter makes everything feel more festive at Christmas, and these ornaments are no exception. The little stars are absolutely gorgeous, and they're affordable, too! The glitter will really reflect off the lights on your Christmas tree, making the tree even more merry and bright. This is a festive Christmas ornament craft that's perfect for the holiday season.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® in Red Fine Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Bond 4oz
- Scratch Paper
- Clear Glass Star Ornaments
- Cotton Swab
- Ribbon – Red
- Wrap red ribbon around each ornament, crisscrossing on each side and tying in a knot at the bottom of ornament as shown.
- Working on one ornament at a time, squeeze a line of Glitter Bond along sections of ribbon, then use a cotton swab to evenly spread adhesive.
- Sprinkle Red glitter over adhesive on ribbon and let dry. Repeat on opposite sides of ornaments.
Read NextWood Burned Ornaments