DIY Vintage Christmas Lights Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This is such an easy craft using vintage Christmas lights, or even lights that have burned out, a foam wreath and a glue gun! It takes less than an hour and costs almost nothing!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Christmas Lights
- Foam Wreath
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Twinkle lights
Glue the lights on the wreath
Wrap twinkle lights around finished product
Hang and enjoy!
Read NextCrafty Christmas Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you have a few minutes to spare, then you can make these 3-Minute Paper Snowman Luminaries to decorate your home. These DIY paper… Continue reading: "3-Minute Paper Snowman Luminaries"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects