DIY Vintage Christmas Lights Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This is such an easy craft using vintage Christmas lights, or even lights that have burned out, a foam wreath and a glue gun! It takes less than an hour and costs almost nothing!"
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Under an hour
Main Material: Glass
- Christmas Lights
- Foam Wreath
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Twinkle lights
- Glue the lights on the wreath
- Wrap twinkle lights around finished product
- Hang and enjoy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- O Holy Night Free Printable
- Snowball Fight DIY Ornament
- Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn
- Rustic Plaid DIY Christmas Wreath
- Double Beer or Wine Gift Bag
- Glitter Stamped DIY Gift Tags
- Christmas Lights Cake Decorating Tutorial
- FolkArt Paint Brushes
- Giant Paper Holly Garland Tutorial
- Braided Paper Luminary
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects