DIY Vintage Christmas Lights Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This is such an easy craft using vintage Christmas lights, or even lights that have burned out, a foam wreath and a glue gun! It takes less than an hour and costs almost nothing!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Christmas Lights
- Foam Wreath
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Twinkle lights
Glue the lights on the wreath
Wrap twinkle lights around finished product
Hang and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This adorable DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament will bring so much cheer to your holiday decor. The cute little tree will look perfect… Continue reading: "DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- DIY Snowball Garland
- Vintage Book Page Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects