Modern Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make a modern Christmas wreath for your front door. It's easy and you only need a few supplies to make it."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- small hoop
- spray paint
- fake tree branches
- some Christmas ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Buffalo Plaid Christmas Hoop Wreath
- Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Simplest Scarf-Wrapped DIY Wreath
- Willow House Inspired Cross Wreath
- Candy Cane DIY Christmas Wreath
- Country Cottage Lavender Wreath
- Little House Rustic DIY Wreath
- 22 Wreaths to Make with Leftover Materials
- DIY Farmhouse Holiday Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects