Modern Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make a modern Christmas wreath for your front door. It's easy and you only need a few supplies to make it."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- small hoop
- spray paint
- fake tree branches
- some Christmas ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Need an easy peasy sewing project that is perfect for the ultimate beginner? Making an infinity scarf is one of the simplest projects… Continue reading: "Winter to Spring DIY Infinity Scarf"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects