Modern Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make a modern Christmas wreath for your front door. It's easy and you only need a few supplies to make it."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- small hoop
- spray paint
- fake tree branches
- some Christmas ornaments
Read NextQuick Rag Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"If you're looking for a quick, easy, and inexpensive Christmas craft to make, then this snow globe snowman will fit the bill. After… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Snow Globe Christmas Decoration"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects