Snowy Owl Ornaments
These sweet Snowy Owl Ornaments are sure to add a lovely vintage touch to your Christmas decor. Embellished with a pretty flower and ready for snowfall, this free Christmas craft would look adorable hanging on your tree or mantel. You can even personalize these ornaments with names or initials and turn them into cute gift tags for the holiday season. No matter how you use them, you're sure to love these sweet and simple handmade ornaments. Simply looking at the owl's big felt eyes will bring a smile to your face. This is also a wonderful and easy Christmas craft to complete with children.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Felt in shades of grey and white
- Cut out the main image of the template.
- Cut the owl outline in one color.
- Begin cutting out the smaller portions of the template and creating the various other pieces out of the other colors of felt.
- Begin laying the pieces together on the base.
- Once you are done, start gluing the pieces down.
- Add a hook to the owl to hang on your holiday tree.
Also, check out the full tutorial video for this craft so that you can follow along as you make your homemade Christmas ornament.
Read NextChristmas Llama DIY Felt Ornament