This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Tree Calendar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Time of the years to take out Christmas decorations and start counting down the days until Christmas night. Let's make a Christmas tree shaped advent calendar. It's fun and simple to archive. The kids will love to open a little bag every day. You just need a few supplies: 8 sheets of green paper (light and dark), one yellow sheet, some gold star stickers, a wire hanger, glue, scissors, a piece of small rope, a hole punch and some little surprises or candies."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextRecycled Toilet Roll Advent Calendar
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy ornaments to make this winter, then look no further than a "Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament. Of… Continue reading: ""Let it Snow" DIY Scrabble Tile Ornament"
- Recycled Toilet Roll Advent Calendar
- Paper envelope advent calendar
- Sheet Music Boxes Advent Calendar
- Scandinavian-Inspired Paper Village Advent Calendar
- Origami Box Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- Ornament Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- Daily Surprises Toilet Roll Advent Calendar
- Simple Houses DIY Advent Calendar
- Upcycled Tin Can Advent Calendar
- DIY Mittens Homemade Advent Calendar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects