We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Walnut Hollow® is a privately held corporation started in 1972. The company began out of an interest Dave Ladd and his family had in nature and woodland conservation practices with planting, pruning, and watching trees grow on the family tree farm. When some of his mature walnut trees were harvested, Dave’s wife, Nancy, began making interesting woodcraft projects using wood slices cut from the branches. These finished pieces were received so well by the Dodgeville community that Dave decided he had to produce and market this new craft concept. The company began with a single product line from the family tree farm: Walnut Country Rounds®.
Today, Walnut Hollow is the nation’s leading provider of wood surfaces, tools, and accessories for the craft, hobby, art, and hardware industries. For over 40 years, the family-owned company has been recognized for its commitment to quality products, high fill rate performance, environmental initiatives, and superb customer service. In addition, Walnut Hollow’s product lines are adaptable to many different markets and all of the wood surfaces are American made. All of these qualities make the company a preferred vendor to a variety of customers worldwide.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- OOLY Travel Watercolor Palette
- Glittering Vintage DIY Mini Ornaments
- Toilet Paper Tube Santa Craft
- DIY Terra Cotta Bells
- Felt Tabletop Christmas Trees
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Christmas Tree Treat Bags
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Christmas Candy Treat Bag
- Easy Christmas Slime Recipe
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects