We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Premier Yarns is an international manufacturer and distributor of hi-quality yarns for knitting and crochet. Our yarns are produced in our factories in Europe and distributed from our US headquarters in Harrisburg, NC. Our products include lusciously soft yarns in a variety of weights, textures, colors and unique prints and are available in craft stores across the US and Canada, through mail-order catalogs, and on our website: www.premieryarns.com.
In addition to yarns sold under the Premier Yarns brand, we manufacturer and distribute the Deborah Norville Collection™ and Isaac Mizrahi® CRAFT™ yarns. We are excited about the introduction in Fall 2015 of the Downton Abbey® Yarn Collection, featuring 4 yarns inspired by the popular PBS television series.
Visit our website to see the complete collection of yarns from Premier, as well as our luxury knitting needles and hundreds of free patterns to inspire you!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Snowman Gift Pots
- DIY Snowball Ornaments
- Elegant Winter Candle Centerpiece
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- Ombre Sequin Beaded Ornaments
- Creative Perler Bead Christmas Ornaments
- Rainbow Bead Christmas Tree Craft
- 23 Fun and Easy Homemade Snow Globe Ideas
- Sakura Classic White Gelly Roll Pen
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects