Cotton Fair Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Cotton Fair Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
It's finally here; a yarn that's perfect to wear during the summer that won't make you sweat while walking around outside. Cotton Fair from Premier is a cool, smooth blend of cotton made with lightweight acrylic for a comfortable fit.
Made of 52% cotton and 48% acrylic allows this yarn to give you a nice tight twist that gives amazing stitch definition. Sagging out of shape is out of the question, so your projects will look like pure perfection wear after wear. With a fabulous yarn like this it's no wonder it comes in 30 colors. From solids like turquoise, leaf green, lavender, and blue iris to variegated colors like cotton candy, blue ice, circus, campfire and America you're sure to find the perfect color combination. Two solids will easily compliment a variegated tone for a great design.
When you hear of a cotton yarn you typically might think of dishcloths and kitchen items, but not Cotton Fair. With this yarn you can knit or crochet sweaters, tank tops, shawls, tees and so much more. Wraps, kimonos and cardigans are sure to shine. Unlike other cotton yarns, this one is super soft to the touch to where you won't mind being wrapped in it all day.
Taking care of your items is a large part in keeping your projects like-new for many years. Cotton Fair can be machine washed and cool ironed, but it doesn't suggest throwing it in the dryer, so I would lay it flat to dry instead. You'll want the bright colors to stay vibrant for every time you wear your piece. And trust me, with luscious yarn like this you’ll want to wear your new project every day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Kaisercraft December 25th Scrapbook Collection
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Enter to win the Ultimate 5 Piece Silicone Baking Utensil Set!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
- Wonderart Country Barn Latch Hook Kit
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects