Cotton Fair Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Cotton Fair Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
It's finally here; a yarn that's perfect to wear during the summer that won't make you sweat while walking around outside. Cotton Fair from Premier is a cool, smooth blend of cotton made with lightweight acrylic for a comfortable fit.
Made of 52% cotton and 48% acrylic allows this yarn to give you a nice tight twist that gives amazing stitch definition. Sagging out of shape is out of the question, so your projects will look like pure perfection wear after wear. With a fabulous yarn like this it's no wonder it comes in 30 colors. From solids like turquoise, leaf green, lavender, and blue iris to variegated colors like cotton candy, blue ice, circus, campfire and America you're sure to find the perfect color combination. Two solids will easily compliment a variegated tone for a great design.
When you hear of a cotton yarn you typically might think of dishcloths and kitchen items, but not Cotton Fair. With this yarn you can knit or crochet sweaters, tank tops, shawls, tees and so much more. Wraps, kimonos and cardigans are sure to shine. Unlike other cotton yarns, this one is super soft to the touch to where you won't mind being wrapped in it all day.
Taking care of your items is a large part in keeping your projects like-new for many years. Cotton Fair can be machine washed and cool ironed, but it doesn't suggest throwing it in the dryer, so I would lay it flat to dry instead. You'll want the bright colors to stay vibrant for every time you wear your piece. And trust me, with luscious yarn like this you’ll want to wear your new project every day.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Duck Brand Duck Tape Review
- Burly Spun Yarn
- Red Heart Mixology Yarn
- 18 Piece Cookie Cutters Set Review
- Fun Fur Yarn
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
- Knit Picky Paper Collection Pack
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn
- Bazzill Basics Holiday Style and Timeless Paper Collections
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Floating Flower Candles
- Shine Bright Christmas Ornament
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Stunning Stained Glass Paper Snowflakes
- Adorable Recycled Scarf Christmas Wreath
- Festive Painted Plastic Spoon Craft
- Recycled Denim Star DIY Christmas Decorations
- 20+ Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas
- 49 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects