Summer Stamp Collection Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Summer Stamp Collection
Gifted by: Lawn Fawn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Nothing says summer like the fun memories you make of it, and there's no better way to document your memories than by scrapbooking. My newest obsession is with Lawn Fawn's new Summer Stamp Collection; you're going to melt from all the cuteness, not the heat.
Of course there is a variety of stamps to choose from for your next scrapbook adventure, but I've chosen a few of my favorites:
Here's the Scoop: Loads of ice cream, sundaes and scoopers to melt over.
Mermaid for You: Mermaids, sea creatures and other fun designs. You'll love the phrases in this one (Sea you soon, we mermaid for each other); so cute!
Yay, Kites: Nothing is more fun than flying a kite on a windy summer day. Choose your favorite ink colors and create your own scenery with kites and woodland creatures.
Summertime Charm: What's summer without watermelon? Fill the mason jar with strawberries, lemons and watermelon for a deliciously fun day.
Let's BBQ: Every day is a bbq day during the summer, so be sure to capture those days then remember them with stamps of burgers, hot dogs, grilling tools and fun punny phrases like "we should ketchup" and "relish the day".
Flamingo Together: Fun flamingos with palm trees and phrases will surely set the tone of your scrapbook page.
I know I refer a lot to scrapbooking above, but these stamps can also be used to make stationary as well as greeting cards or invitations. Imagine getting an invitation for a summer bbq with fun graphics of hot dogs and ice cream cones; you can preface it with the "here's the scoop" stamp. Enjoy the summer by making memories and stamping along the way.
Each of the stamps from Lawn Fawn is photopolymer clear stamps that can be gently peeled off the sheet. All you have to do is stick the stamp to an acrylic block, press it into an ink pad and stamp away! The Summer Stamps Collection are a great way to enjoy the summer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
While you can't go wrong with premade Christmas tree ornaments, making your own is a truly unique and special experience! These DIY… Continue reading: "DIY Painted Christmas Ornaments"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Paper Collection Pack!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win the Martha Stewart Gift Box Tool!
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse!
- Enter to win Red Heart Gleam Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lighted Hurricane Glass With Snowmen
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Crochet Unicorn Ornament
- Crochet Heart Shaped Santa Ornament
- Crochet Themed Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Gingerbread Heart Ornaments
- A Lovely Christmas Tree Of Hearts
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects