Summer Stamp Collection Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Summer Stamp Collection
Gifted by: Lawn Fawn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Nothing says summer like the fun memories you make of it, and there's no better way to document your memories than by scrapbooking. My newest obsession is with Lawn Fawn's new Summer Stamp Collection; you're going to melt from all the cuteness, not the heat.
Of course there is a variety of stamps to choose from for your next scrapbook adventure, but I've chosen a few of my favorites:
Here's the Scoop: Loads of ice cream, sundaes and scoopers to melt over.
Mermaid for You: Mermaids, sea creatures and other fun designs. You'll love the phrases in this one (Sea you soon, we mermaid for each other); so cute!
Yay, Kites: Nothing is more fun than flying a kite on a windy summer day. Choose your favorite ink colors and create your own scenery with kites and woodland creatures.
Summertime Charm: What's summer without watermelon? Fill the mason jar with strawberries, lemons and watermelon for a deliciously fun day.
Let's BBQ: Every day is a bbq day during the summer, so be sure to capture those days then remember them with stamps of burgers, hot dogs, grilling tools and fun punny phrases like "we should ketchup" and "relish the day".
Flamingo Together: Fun flamingos with palm trees and phrases will surely set the tone of your scrapbook page.
I know I refer a lot to scrapbooking above, but these stamps can also be used to make stationary as well as greeting cards or invitations. Imagine getting an invitation for a summer bbq with fun graphics of hot dogs and ice cream cones; you can preface it with the "here's the scoop" stamp. Enjoy the summer by making memories and stamping along the way.
Each of the stamps from Lawn Fawn is photopolymer clear stamps that can be gently peeled off the sheet. All you have to do is stick the stamp to an acrylic block, press it into an ink pad and stamp away! The Summer Stamps Collection are a great way to enjoy the summer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"See how to make an embroidered wreath ornament! This is a quick and easy DIY ornament tutorial that is perfect for making in bulk. No… Continue reading: "Embroidered Wreath Ornament Tutorial"
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa's Beard
- Crochet Christmas Tree Applique Or Ornament
- Diy Yarn-filled Christmas Ornaments
- Repurposed Road Map Christmas Trees
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcard Ornaments
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Christmas Wish List Printables For Kids
- Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects