Martha Stewart Crafts Holiday Cookie Boxes
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
The holiday season is the season of giving, and what better gift is there than treats? Fill these Martha Stewart Crafts Holiday Cookie Boxes with pretty cookies for all of your friends and family. Whether you're making gingerbread, sugar cookies, or the classic chocolate chip, your cookies will live a little happier in these boxes. Measuring 3"x3" these boxes are the perfect size to fit any and all cookies you whip up.
While there are only six to a pack, you have to buy only a few packages to last you all season long. Be careful while buying, because some boxes come with 48 sheets of tissue paper while others come with only 36, but that depends on the design of the box, so double check the back of the package as you shop. These boxes are perfect as goodie boxes for a holiday party, or as a cute office surprise. If you don't like cookies, no problem! You can also fill these with peppermint bark, candies, and brownies if you have these things on hand.
The boxes all come with ribbons and self-adhesive labels, so you have everything you need in one package, and they will look like you spent hours slaving over cute treat boxes, when really it was as easy as putting your treats inside, tying up the top, and writing out your label. These are also great gifts for your children's teachers, and if you send your kids to school with these it is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
I live in Florida and we never get snow for the Holidays. That is why I am super excited to create a flurry of DIY Glittery Clothespin… Continue reading: "Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter to win Rit Dye!
- Advent Star Calendar
- Black Chalkboard Paint
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Party Bonbons
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- Enter to win the American Crafts Cheerful Party Pack!
- Portable Color Me Calm Coloring Kit
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects