Cotton Fine Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Cotton Fine Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
From crocheting for many years you can easily fall in love with certain yarns. However, sometimes it gets a bit tiring working with the same yarns over and over. Finding a new fiber or yarn line by your favorite company can be really exciting. A fun yarn to work with on those spring projects is Cotton Fine from Brown Sheep Company.
Cotton Fine is 80% cotton and 20% merino wool with approximately 215 yards per skein. Available in 60 colors like Cotton Ball, Barn Red, Tea Rose, Sunkissed Apricot, Gold Dust, Caribbean Sea Cherry Moon, October Leaf and so many more, you're sure to find the perfect color combination for your next project.
Whether you want to crochet something small like a crocheted dishcloth or some socks, or you'd like to work up something bigger like a sweater or crochet shawl, Cotton Fine has a wonderful handle. Mix and match all the fabulous colors, make yourself a wearable as well as that mini-me in your life, make a baby blanket, or design something brand new. The cotton material will make your item cooler, but the wool will give it more resilience.
To keep your crochet project in its best form you'll want to hand wash it by hand in cool water with Brown's Top of the Lamb Shampoo and a half cup of vinegar. After you rinse you'll want to roll gently in a towel to remove any leftover water; do NOT wring or twist your item, then lay flat to dry. You can use a cool iron if desired or simply take it to the dry cleaner.
The next time you're looking for a soft yarn to work with then try Brown Sheep's Cotton Fine Yarn. You won't be disappointed at how nicely your project works up.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With this Christmas project, you will get free knitting patterns for this DIY Mittens Homemade Advent Calendar. That's 24 unique mini… Continue reading: "DIY Mittens Homemade Advent Calendar"
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Enter for a chance to win Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner!
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Holiday Stocking Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Holiday Banner
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- How to make an easy DIY Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects