Jingle Bells Bonbons
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Give your next project a dash of Christmas spirit with Jingle Bells Bonbons from Lion Brand Yarn! These precious miniature skeins in red, green, and white can be used for a wide range of crochet and knit crafts such as amigurumi, friendship bracelets, and embellishments. Machine washable and lightweight, this fiber is low maintenance and high quality.
Each assortment of Bonbons contains eight different colors. This package of Jingle Bells Bonbons contains the following styles of yarn: red sparkle, white with red sparkle, white with silver sparkle, white with green sparkle, and green with emerald sparkle. If you aren't a huge fan of bling, you can temper these shiny skeins with white, red, and green standard yarn. If you like Jingle Bells Bonbons, branch out to the other Lion Brand varieties including Beach, Brights, Celebrate, Crayons, Nature, Party, and Pastels.
Lion Brand Yarns Bonbons aren't just adorable–they're also practical. Use Bonbons for small patterns or finishing touches. If you don't need a full skein for a project, or you'd like to experiment with multiple colors at once, Bonbons are a budget-friendly solution. Plus, the Lion Brand website has hundreds of patterns tailored to Bonbons, from crochet flowers and jewelry to garlands, toys, and even patterns for your pet! No matter what you decide to make with Bonbons, when you use this premium yarn, your creation is sure to look great.
BONUS! Enter to win Jingle Bells Bonbons here. Contest ends 5/31/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control RazorEdge Precision Scissors!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Party Bonbons
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Premier Fable Yarn!
- Chance to win a bundle of Burlap Bags!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects