Red Heart Holiday Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Christmas crafts should be made from materials as special as the holiday season, and the Red Heart Holiday Yarn is just right for the job. With glittering strands woven throughout, this yarn will make any project shine. Ultra-soft yarn like this would make a great blanket, sweater, shawl, or festive pair of socks. Because of the yarn's softness, a holiday-themed baby blanket would make a great gift for any Christmas babies.
In shades of red, green, and white with silver and gold metallic strands, this yarn is a must-have for any Christmas yarn project you have in the works. I used this yarn to make a votive holder cozy, and the metallic threads flicker with the candlelight. The effect is magical, and I can only imagine how great this yarn would look if used for ornaments or a sophisticated tree skirt. One skein of yarn is 235 yards, and weighs 3.5 ounces. This yarn is worsted weight, so it is perfect for most projects. My favorite part about Red Heart yarns is that there is a free pattern on the back of the yarn's label. So, if you are in a rut, you can always look to your yarn for inspiration.
This yarn is machine washable and dryer friendly, but if you choose not to put it in the dryer you don't have to worry about a soggy hat or pair of mittens. The yarn is 96% acrylic and 4% metallic polyester, ensuring a quick dry time and making your life that much easier. Be careful, this yarn is not iron friendly, so do not make the mistake of ironing and ruining your hard work. This beautiful yarn is one of my favorite yarns that Red Heart makes, and with its nice texture and beautiful metallic threads, you are sure to love it, too.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The spiral Christmas tree ornament is a modern take on the classic Christmas tree design. This simple Christmas ornament allows you to… Continue reading: "Spiral Christmas Tree Ornament"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Kaisercraft December 25th Scrapbook Collection
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Mini Star Snowflakes
- Why Buy A Real Christmas Tree
- Santa Felt Boots
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects