Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Woodpeckers Crafts is a great company that offers wood products to get your creativity flowing; whether you're a professional or just a seasonal crafter, their products offer something for everyone. The majority of the production is done in the U.S., so you can be proud to present your projects when they’re completed.
The Wooden Candle Holders is one of my favorite products from Woodpeckers. They come in 5 sizes of 11 inches, 9 inches, 6-3/4 inches, 4 inches and 3 inches and come unfinished, so you can turn them into anything you'd like. Having a standard wooden candle holder is great as it comes ready to decorate to match your decor. Use them with paint, stains or glitter and create something beautiful.
I personally love using candles for the holiday season because when it's cold and dreary outside, the candles shed some light and cheer, inside. These can be used for centerpieces during the holiday season and can even be used for weddings and other special occasions. That's why these are so neat that they come unfinished so you can make them your own. Candle holders have even been known to be used for other things like cupcake stands or faux flower holders; simply turn them upside down and it'll create a whole new look.
Using your DIY techniques, these Candle Holders can look like a million bucks.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The White Pearl Christmas Ornament is an elegant addition to your Christmas tree. The snowflake shape and pearls help to reflect the… Continue reading: "White Pearl Christmas Ornament"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win Marvy Uchida Color In Markers!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win the 18 Piece Cookie Cutters Set!
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects